mj attends church with thomas mez, brother randy and steve harvey

Michael sure looks cute in church, feeling the music and rocking his head, he is just so adorable. Wish I could wrap my arms around him and squeeze him so tight. Thank you for sharing the video.

Michael sure looks cute in church, feeling the music and rocking his head, he is just so adorable. Wish I could wrap my arms around him and squeeze him so tight. Thank you for sharing the video.

If only we could go back in time and warn him about Murray...:cry:....he would still be here.

Pastor Murray. - Haven't I heard that name somewhere before?? :lol:

brought tears to my eyes. and when they showed tom sneddon, in that context, it was easy to see the devil.

:(
brought tears to my eyes. and when they showed tom sneddon, in that context, it was easy to see the devil.

Indeed it was.

Hope Tom Sneddon will join the devil in hell some day.

aaayyy, Michael.... :no:

:weeping: :weeping:

He looks so handsome omg

I will forever respect Steve Harvey because this was during Michael's hard times and I remember him talking about this in his stand up.

Thanks so much for posting. What a lovely clip. I also enjoyed seeing Michael bopping along to the music. Looks like he had a good time.

Before even watching the vid I was so sure this must have happened.
Michael was so close to god.

David 150:4 Praise him with the timbrel and dance: praise him with stringed instruments and organs.
David 150:5 Praise him upon the loud cymbals: praise him upon the high sounding cymbals.

Thanks for sharing! Loved it when he bobbed his head to the music and how he contained himself, worthy of a king!

I remember Steve Harvey talking about him and Michael going to church together. Thanx for sharing. I love it, I love it when he was bobbing his head to the gospel music:wub:

If only we could bring him back...These days I avoid watching videos of him not to get depressed, but I gotta watch and hear everything Michael sometimes, you know?:( There's no way I could win in this type of situation...

I love that Michael said he wanted to see the children. False allegations were not gonna stop his love for children and i respect that

During the allegations and trial I was so proud of Michael because he never stopped his hospital visits, his orphanage visits etc. One bad apple and being on trial because of the lies he told were never going to stop Michael putting smiles on the faces of so many children. He loves children and did nothing wrong, why stop?

It hurts to see him like this.
So strong here before the case, knowing how broken he came out of the case......

Back