mj attends church with thomas mez, brother randy and steve harvey

awww :cry: .. moments like this ..makes me miss him even more :(

p.s: he has that swagga goin on to haha i love him :wub:

Never saw this, thank you for posting. It's sweet, I love how Michael just went places and did things even though he could never do them as a 'normal' person. He just decided to see how things would go and just be himself...and I admire that.

Thanks, michael was feeling the vibes. Oh lord did yall see pastor murray.

Thank you for sharing!!! I had never seen this video before. Loved how he was enjoying the music and how they all prayed and supported him.
I wish Tom Meserau could have been in his life earlier and take care of his business, because he's such a great man!!

Missing Michael even more now.

I love that Michael said he wanted to see the children. False allegations were not gonna stop his love for children and i respect that

Perfect. I had heard Steve Harvey's hilarious show about them getting ready to go the church, and I was dying to see something visual on it.

Thanks so very much for posting.

Michael Jackson rocking out in a church pew is most certainly a picture worth cherishing. I personally have shivers running down my spine watching him stand tall, extended hands around him.

Me too. Totally got goosebumps. :boohooIt also made me cry, but there is so much love and support there for Michael. So many emotions.:wub:

Wow even at his weakest he was a strong man i love him more and more i miss him painfully he with the heavenly father now god bless him always

Back