Mj at elvis tribute 94

I love both Michael and Elvis. I like Lisa Marie too. Priscilla, no.

Elvis and Michael were a lot alike: extremely sensitive, beautiful voices, religious, special relationship with their mothers, level of fame obviously. Both known for their kindness.

Michael, of course, was a genius on more fronts and prevails. But it is still hard for me to listen to Elvis here without crying. He was very upset about the assassinations of Dr King and Senator Kennedy, and wanted a song that reflected that. This is that song.

How strange for Lisa Marie Presley to have had and lost both of these extraordinary men.

As for freaky, Priscilla should recall she was 14 when she started playing whoopee with Elvis, and she went after him bigtime. New book, Baby Let's Play House, very interesting on this.

Elvis and Michael were a lot alike: extremely sensitive, beautiful voices, religious, special relationship with their mothers, level of fame obviously. Both known for their kindness.

Michael, of course, was a genius on more fronts and prevails. But it is still hard for me to listen to Elvis here without crying. He was very upset about the assassinations of Dr King and Senator Kennedy, and wanted a song that reflected that. This is that song.

How strange for Lisa Marie Presley to have had and lost both of these extraordinary men.

As for freaky, Priscilla should recall she was 14 when she started playing whoopee with Elvis, and she went after him bigtime. New book, Baby Let's Play House, very interesting on this.

yeah..but Priscilla couldn't make that decision on her own. it takes two.

I just love seeing this, Michael getting all that love and Priscilla looking pissed as hell! talk about uncomfortable!

I agree in some parts. Both men were very kind beings who were misunderstood. Elvis was just as generous as Michael.

Lisa and her mom on the other hand I really can't stand. They both have proven to be nothing like Elvis or Michael. I'll leave it at that.

BTW, Elvis fooled around with Precilla at 14. She was no virgin by then having had some experiences before meeting Elvis....But yeah, takes two to tango. Ironically Lisa started doing coke at 14 and lost her virginity at a young age as well.

Michael was talking to Janet all the time ! he was very sweet .

Back