Lucilla

Proud Member
Sorry if this has been posted before.
Youtubers are divided, so i thought i could ask here :cheeky:

[youtube]_bcMxMSqGm4&feature=related[/youtube]

Sorry if this has been posted before.
Youtubers are divided, so i thought i could ask here :cheeky:

[youtube]_bcMxMSqGm4&feature=related[/youtube]

it's a tribute to how Michael was able to keep the mystery alive, and keep up his image. people are divided on all things Michael, including impersonators..even people don't like to admit it.

i'm sorry. English is not my first language. So you are saying it's not him right? Ok. I wasn't sure.

I just thought it was weird that in a program where MJ is interviewed they had to used an impersonator for this little part. Cool then :)

i'm sorry. English is not my first language. So you are saying it's not him right? Ok. I wasn't sure.

I just thought it was weird that in a program where MJ is interviewed they had to used an impersonator for this little part. Cool then :)

no. lol. i'm saying i don't know

I would say no, just because the whole video has been filmed as a silhouette... seems a bit weird to do that had it been really him?

this footage was part of some interview or something wasnt it? i remember seeing that footage back in the day but cant remember exactly what it was from. i see no reason for it not to be mj if it were part of a special/interview

Can't really imagine him doing something like that, if it was more clear I would believe it.

The footage comes from the 1995 30-minute interview special with Bill Bellamy aired on ABC during primetime (not the Diane Sawyer show). It was just a week or so after the release of the HIStory album and the video for You Are Not Alone debuted in that special. They briefly touched on the TDCAU controversy and in this particular clip, Bill Bellamy is announcing that MJ is changing the lyrics and reissuing the album, at MJ's expense. I have this interview on VHS.

Err..I think it IS him, for 2 reasons.

1. He has said that he likes to record his sessions in the dark. Quincy Jones has also mentioned this. It gives him privacy to go all out in the recording without worrying about spectators.

2. Michael has a real integral way of doing things, where if he's singing a song, he put's his all into the recording. I mean he's usally dancing and stuff while laying down vocals. Considering the song has a defiant/rebelious mood, it seems appropriate that Mike may have thrown things about; in the spirit of the song! In an interview about recording OTW album he said how important it was to capture the 'mood' of a song while recording it, so you could sense the fun, romance, or anger...whatever the song was protraying. So he often enacted the music aswel as singing the lyric.

I think we just got a sneak preview of exactly this. Awesome :punk:

If it really is TDCAU that he's rehearsing there, it probably really got him into a angry mood. Since the song is about real serious stuff, it probably got him this emotional. If this video is really him of course.

I definitely think it's MJ. No one can mimic his body movements precisely, and they're definitely there in parts. I do however think this was staged for this purpose. I don't think it's actual "raw" footage from that recording session. Just prior to this segment, MJ talks about his anger when it comes to racism. It's an anti-racism song.

Yea I agree with electrickeyez. I have that interview from '95. It IS Michael.:yes: I remember watching it and going :bugeyed: !

I think that really is him. I remember waaaaay back when Inside Edition did a story about Michael re-recording a section of the lyrics that caused controversy. Inside edition was allowed to film Michael in the studio. There should also be a clearer version out there somewhere, where you can see michael's face better and everything. Also, this song is about all the things that were going on with Michael at the time. Of course he's is going to be angry.

I think that really is him. I remember waaaaay back when Inside Edition did a story about Michael re-recording a section of the lyrics that caused controversy. Inside edition was allowed to film Michael in the studio. There should also be a clearer version out there somewhere, where you can see michael's face better and everything. Also, this song is about all the things that were going on with Michael at the time. Of course he's is going to be angry.

Oh, i'd like to see that whole recording session. Link anyone?

I remember seeing this on TV yeeeeeeears ago, I was pretty sure it was him. Though as others have said, it is clearly acted & not "raw" studio footage. It's meant to demonstrate Mike's anger at injustice... or the fact he was pressured into censoring the track's lyrics!! lol.

1. He has said that he likes to record his sessions in the dark. Quincy Jones has also mentioned this. It gives him privacy to go all out in the recording without worrying about spectators.

2. Michael has a real integral way of doing things, where if he's singing a song, he put's his all into the recording. I mean he's usally dancing and stuff while laying down vocals. Considering the song has a defiant/rebelious mood, it seems appropriate that Mike may have thrown things about; in the spirit of the song! In an interview about recording OTW album he said how important it was to capture the 'mood' of a song while recording it, so you could sense the fun, romance, or anger...whatever the song was protraying. So he often enacted the music aswel as singing the lyric.

Well said and I agree, I think it's him :yes:

I have a hard time understanding why people say they don't see him like that. I mean he is not and he shouldn't be all milk and honey. We all have our demons and deal with them, we all have our way to get out the feelings, the rage, everything.

I can deffinitely see him like that. More when it comes to a song like TDCAU. It's like getting out everything you feel through music. He feels it.

I agree with this
He needed to be angry when he did this song.
I believe he could be angry sometimes but I don´t think he would show his anger in the studio like this if it wasn´t to get the right mood for the song.

Can someone upload this 30 min video? Please!
I love to see Michael wild! And I think that is definitely him. Body language never lies.

I remember seeing this, but don't remember where, must be long time ago, and yes it's Michael as far as I recall.

Back