Missing Celebs.

I always got the impression David Guest was at best a distant friend of Michael's, because he was really just a close friend of Tito and only knew Michael from that association.

In the interviews he did in The S** he told stories of hanging out with Michael at the pictures and around LA when they were both teenagers.

Told a really funny story about MJ dissing him in a restaurant and a waitress (old, in her 70s) hit Michael across the face for being rude! She'd no idea who he was.

Now either DG was making all this up, or he was quite close to Michael when they were younger.

He's not my favourite person but the articles were very sympathetic to Michael.

Angie
x

Here's the link - sorry it's a tabloid:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepag...about-Michael-Jackson-being-a-normal-guy.html

Last edited:
I like to see statements from Frank Dileo, Jennifer Batten and Greg Phillinganes.
Maybe there are, and I've just missed them, or maybe there isn't and will never be, but since the all have worked with Mike during such a long time it would have been nice I think..

Edit: Oh I forgot.. Ricky Lawson and Jonathan Moffet to. (But Moffet might be under some contract agreement with AEG though)

Last edited:
I like to see statements from Frank Dileo, Jennifer Batten and Greg Phillinganes.
Maybe there are, and I've just missed them, or maybe there isn't and will never be, but since the all have worked with Mike during such a long time it would have been nice I think..

Edit: Oh I forgot.. Ricky Lawson and Jonathan Moffet to. (But Moffet might be under some contract agreement with AEG though)
============

Frank n Jennifer showed love n respect i remember.

I think so people are too hurt to speak. Prince is someone who never comes out and talk.

Back