Macaulay Culkin

Steve Harvey

Eddie Murphy

Chris Tucker

Oprah (no gd friend IMO)...-_-

M.Jordan

Prince Albert (of Monaco) and his sis.

Any BSB member.

I'm specially amazed @ Harvey and Tucker, 2 VERY close buddies lately.

thats a good question. They were all good friends of Michaels and you would think they would have something to say about this tragic event. as for BSB they mentioned michael on twitter when it all happened.

And what about
Whitney Houston?
Neomi Campbell?
Patti LaBell? And the director of thoe "Rush Hour" movies?
And McCaully Culkin?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Barry Gibb?

I heard that Steve Harvey dedicated his morning show to Michael, and Chris Tucker's too upset to talk to anyone apparently (not even friends).

Steve said that on Twitter:

"I will just say this micheal Jackson will always be missed but I think he was truly a star and can bring the world together."

I heard that Steve Harvey dedicated his morning show to Michael, and Chris Tucker's too upset to talk to anyone apparently (not even friends).

Too bad it's a radio show n hard to find online;

Chris was really close to MJ, so I guess this could be the case.

thx

Maybe it's just too soon for some people who were quite close to him to speak publicly yet...everyone handles grief in different ways... but it doesn't mean they don't care.

what u mean "appernately there not even friends? where did u hear that from?

I think you misunderstood what I said... I meant that he was so upset that he's not even talking to his own friends about it. Someone on this board mentioned hearing it on the radio.

I think you misunderstood what I said... I meant that he was so upset that he's not even talking to his own friends about it. Someone on this board mentioned hearing it on the radio.

Oh ok thanks for explaining that cozzie. I thought u meant that u heard they werent even friends anymore

Why do they all have to release a statement? It doesn't prove anything or that they don't care. They were there for MJ when he was alive, Chris Tucker & Steve Harvey especially, and that's what counts. I'm sure they are all devastated. People should leave Mac. Culkin alone as well, he had a sister who was killed in a car accident just a few months ago and he didn't release a statement, does that mean he didn't love her? Please, he has been through a lot, i'm sure he's sad about MJ's passing like a lot of people are. Releasing a statement doesn't prove anything.

mike is so stoopid..."christmas" that sooooooo michael j. God I love him.

christmas...lol

Steve Harvey dedicated his morning show to MJ, the day after the service. It was a good show, he made me laugh, and he told the world how great MJ was and had ppl call in and tell him and his crew what MJ meant to them..
I thought about writing him an email and letting him know that as an MJ fan I am so glad he stuck up for him all these years. I think I will still write that email and let him know about how MJJC feels about him. What do you all think?

I wouldn't see their lack of public response as a sign that they don't care, they just don't feel the need to go public, maybe the media havn't gone to them for quotes.

Mac Caulkin was there when Michael really needed him and am sure he is as sad as anyone else who loved Michael.

Has anyone heard any mention from david gest? he is very close to the whole jackson family and i havent heard any kind of statement from him.

Nobody has to release a statement to the public, it's no one's business. They can just leave condolences to the family. Nobody asks about what statement non-famous members of the Jackson family put out (which is way more than just Joseph & Katherine's clan), so it doesn't matter if celebrities put one out either.

Why do they all have to release a statement? It doesn't prove anything or that they don't care. They were there for MJ when he was alive, Chris Tucker & Steve Harvey especially, and that's what counts. I'm sure they are all devastated. People should leave Mac. Culkin alone as well, he had a sister who was killed in a car accident just a few months ago and he didn't release a statement, does that mean he didn't love her? Please, he has been through a lot, i'm sure he's sad about MJ's passing like a lot of people are. Releasing a statement doesn't prove anything.

Fully agree.

And what about
Whitney Houston?
Neomi Campbell?
And McCaully Culkin?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Barry Gibb?

Naomi Campbell wasn't a friend of Michael's, she was an associate of Michael's through appearing in the In The Closet video and that's all.

Donny Osmond was a friend of Michael's (though not a close friend), and he was one of the few stars who were supportive of Michael in 2003. I'm surprised not to hear a statement from him over Michael's sad and sudden passing. I guess many of Michael's friends find Michael's passing very upsetting, and feel this is a private metter between them and the Jackson family.

I agree with you. Although I must admit, I too, was wondering about some of these people mentioned, but after much thought, I come to the realization of what you have just said. It doesn't mean that they didn't care, and they may be dealing with it in a private manner, or in their own ways.

Has anyone heard any mention from david gest? he is very close to the whole jackson family and i havent heard any kind of statement from him.

david guest done loads of newspapers a few days after michael passed, talking shit as usual. Never liked him

david guest done loads of newspapers a few days after michael passed, talking shit as usual. Never liked him

I always got the impression David Guest was at best a distant friend of Michael's, because he was really just a close friend of Tito and only knew Michael from that association.

To all ppl who are upset with me looking for such info,

I just feel extremely good when I see famous ppl standing by him, no need to exaggerate here, I'm not pressuring anyone..!!

And what about
Whitney Houston?
Neomi Campbell?
Barry Gibb?

I saw something from everyone on this list except Mac. Both Whitney, Brett Ratner and Naomi Campbell released beautiful statments. Patti LaBelle wrote something on Twitter and Barry Gibb put a great statement out on his website.

Does anyone know if Chris Tucker, Elizabeth Taylor or Macaulay Culkin attended the PRIVATE FUNERAL? I understood Elizabeth did not want to share her grief publicly.. But she could have at least attended the private memorial held for the family..

Back