Miley Cyrus Teen choice Michael Mention!!!

i love miley..but the shorts and the pole not a good look lol. and thats a cute lil song lol

Yeah I couldn't hear what she said, but I heard her say his name a few times. :D I'm watching it on TV right now so maybe I can hear it clearly.... she and the dancers even did that Billie Jean thrust & she had the hat. xD Cool.

He should be here. :cry:
I thought I was just being delusional because I saw some lesser quality footage of this earlier today and I swore I heard her singing Michae'ls name but thougt I was imagining it.
I wonder what she's saying, though?
It was so cool how the dancers did the pevlis thrust and crotch grab.:D
Ain't nobody do it like Michael though!

I used to not like her, but I warmed to her after she released 'the climb'.

But come on, how old is she? Dressed like that and *with a pole.. some of her fans are preteens!

What does she say about Michael?

Last edited:
she said

"and a michael song was on"

her real lyrics are "and a jay z song was on"

I've never understood the Miley hype - but maybe that's because I'm 25 years old, I don't know.

I can't stand Miley Cyrus. She's not talented at all, has a very annoying voice, and seems very full of herself.

k guys no one cares about your opinion of Miley Cyrus or her music. She changed the lyrics and gave a nod to MJ which was a very nice thing to do. God forbid anyone say they don't like MJ, most people here would go apeshit and cuss them out, but any singer talked about on these boards apart from MJ gets criticised for their shortcomings, in a place where we're not even allowed to talk about Michael's shortcomings (and he had many).
I'm not even a fan of Miley but I wish people would see the hypocrisy here when they judge people without knowing the first thing about them. Michael got that his entire life and we all know how much it hurt him and the people around him.

k guys no one cares about your opinion of Miley Cyrus or her music. She changed the lyrics and gave a nod to MJ which was a very nice thing to do. God forbid anyone say they don't like MJ, most people here would go apeshit and cuss them out, but any singer talked about on these boards apart from MJ gets criticised for their shortcomings, in a place where we're not even allowed to talk about Michael's shortcomings (and he had many).
I'm not even a fan of Miley but I wish people would see the hypocrisy here when they judge people without knowing the first thing about them. Michael got that his entire life and we all know how much it hurt him and the people around him.

I agree it was nice of her to shout out Michael like that publicly....

but on another note, I wish her parents would put some clothes on this child.......

i don't like Miley because she acts way to grown for her age and she thinks shes "invincible" I just want someone to bring her back down to earth cuz her attitude is WAYYYYY up there

and ftr yes i have met miley before and she's just like alot of these young stars...bow wow was the same way when he was her age...its called being HUMBLE

I've never understood the Miley hype - but maybe that's because I'm 25 years old, I don't know.

I'm 16 and I don't understand it either..

although I hand it to her here. It was nice of her to do a little mention for Michael. Her singing isn't the best though.

back when i was doing stuff for Radio Disney...didn't like her then and i don't like her now lol. As far as talent goes shes okay..i don't think she can really sing tho she can act.

I thought I was lucky because I talked to her on Twitter, but you actually met her.

MJ is very talented, he is legend.

Miley is talentless, another Britney S.

It doesn't have anything to do with taste but with quality of music.

someone must like her because shes set to be a billionaire pretty soon haha

#WeLoveMiley is a trending topic on Twitter right now so yes alot of people like her

Back