Mike used a lookalike for the Who Is It video?

Are you sure? Because in the video it looks like Michael is going down, doing his dance, and coming up again. Why would they use E Cas for that?

who said they used ecas lol? when they show the shot from above sum1 told me it was a double, i aslo read that sumwhere

I don't know, I'm just curious about it. I thought you ment the dance-break scene.

well i can imagen that one cause hes wearing a mask and he has to be up very fast for Beat it :)

well i can imagen that one cause hes wearing a mask and he has to be up very fast for Beat it :)
yes, and if u notice the guy had a long sleeve undershirt on. :heart:Michael never wears that.

but they change/shift so perfectly. u need to be so attentive and sharp to discover it.
:heart:Michael decends down but then his arm and head stays up, but that ain't his arm. then the head dusks and the imposter wearing the mask emerges.

i didn't believe when i heard it at first but once there were a time :heart:Michael was holding the mic with his left arm when he decended but then the right arm holding the mic emerged!

yes, and if u notice the guy had a long sleeve undershirt on. :heart:Michael never wears that.

but they change/shift so perfectly. u need to be so attentive and sharp to discover it.
:heart:Michael decends down but then his arm and head stays up, but that ain't his arm. then the head dusks and the imposter wearing the mask emerges.

i didn't believe when i heard it at first but once there were a time :heart:Michael was holding the mic with his left arm when he decended but then the right arm holding the mic emerged!

it was obvious too lol the guy was much bigger/stockier than mike plus his dancing was so choppy

Sony wnated to used another person to finish faster the video.Michael didn't agree with this stunt so he didn't really promote the song!he is very decided when it comes to his work...Who is it it's my favourite song anyway;-)

lol I kind of knew about Who Is It & that Thriller part. It was really good of how they did it.

I heard that in RTT, MJ didn't want to get on the floor, literally - thus the lookalike.

also -the word "Imposter" implies negative - and since this has MJ's approval, the person who appeared in his place, is a lookalike - because for the video's purpose, he looks like MJ.

RTT is my favorite video. I dont see Michael being that fussy after he sat on the floor for Ghost. And that floor was a Bloody mess!

I am taking this all as BS.

I heard that in RTT, MJ didn't want to get on the floor, literally - thus the lookalike.
Yeah, I heard a rumour that E'cas was used for RTT also, but I don't know for sure whether it's true.

from what i keep hearing... he was used in the following bit...
Animation2-1.gif

Now i feel my favorite videos are tarnished... :(

yep - that's the section and only Michael knows why he chose to have someone else do a small section of this video

yep - that's the section and only Michael knows why he chose to have someone else do a small section of this video

He had broken/injured his ankle around that time remember, it was too bad to do this dance move

Back