Mika fans feel sorry for all of you

Moonlightchild

Proud Member
Hello Michael Jackson fans.
We are some Hard Core Mika fans and we want to say we are very sorry for your lost.
We feel bad that MJ has passed away but we realise it must be even much more painful for you.
We were thinking if our Mika would die we would be lost and our world would fall apart.
The same as for MJ, a lot of people make fun of Mika.
I know that now even he's dead,there are still some idiots who make fun of MJ.
We know how it feels when they make fun of your idol and now Michael is dead it must been even worse.
With this post we want to let you all know,we sincerely feel for you and we support you in these painful days.

Oh I almost forgot;Mika is a huge MJ fan.

With love;

Mika Fan Club

xxxxx

Here is a link on our forum about our feelings over MJ's dead.

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18872

Last edited:
very nice thankyou. worked at a mika show once he was great. loved his cover of i want you back

Thank you so much! I really like Mika! And I've never heard anything bad said about him if it's any consolation. We really appreciate you coming here! :) :)

Thankyou so much for your kind words moonlightchild. Its comforting to know that you can empathize and understand our loss. We are all finding it very hard to come to terms with and i know that im still in denial.

That's very kind of you, thank you.

this is really very humane and kind of you... Mika is an amazing singer and i hope he keeps Michael's legacy alive. God bless you all. Thank you so,so much...

Yes, we know what it feels like to be a hugs fan of some one and we know the love that you feel for your idol is real.
It doesn't matter if you're a Mika fan or a MJ fan,the feelings are the same.
Our hearts are with you and we all hope you find suport from the people who love you and we want you to hang in there and not give up.

Thank you so much. Your words and thoughts are very welcome here. Say hi back to all the Mika fans at your forum.

Hugs & kisses.

thank you so very much.....
today i talked with another mika fan ( i,m also fan of mika, he,s so great)
That i really need mika near me somehow now i,ve lost my biggest hero michael and now i read your sweet post here.....
the 13th of july i,m in londen and somehow i hopa i can catch up mika somewhere.....
*tears falling*
Michael heard me i think, thank you so much.....

all of the sudden i feel the urge to Google Mika :sarmoti:

i am in the dark as to who Mika is but it seems he has some Kick Azz fans !! Thank you so very much for taking the time to register and post that for us. Your compassion and the knowledge of the understanding you have of our pain ... it is extremely comforting :hugs:

**goes to look up Mika on google and youtube**

:flowers: thanks again for the morale boost Moon ;)

all of the sudden i feel the urge to Google Mika :sarmoti:

i am in the dark as to who Mika is but it seems he has some Kick Azz fans !! Thank you so very much for taking the time to register and post that for us. Your compassion and the knowledge of the understanding you have of our pain ... it is extremely comforting :hugs:

**goes to look up Mika on google and youtube**

:flowers: thanks again for the morale boost Moon ;)

Thanks mika fans! I've also been a member of MFC for years but I never post. I have to say, the fans there are the same level Mika fans as we are Michael fans.. so thank you for understanding :)

Adam Lambert fans are very supportive too. Many of them are hardcore MJ fans

That was so thoughtful. I never imagined another fan site would show support like that. It's really heartwarming. I love Mika :D Bought his album last year and it pulled the kids and I out of some pretty depressing times. His music is very uplifting. He seems to be an accepting person as well. Never read up on him but I sure enjoy his music and his lyrics make me smile.

Back