Michael's Voice -it's just me feeling like this?

^ A fan is someone who appreciates the music of someone, and if that means its only one song or maybe the whole catalogue, it shouldn't matter.

I dislike that there seems to be "levels" and "standards" when it comes to listening to Michael's albums or songs. Who cares if someone doesn't like Little Susie? Does that make them a "bad" fan? I certainly don't listen to the song every single day, but I can appreciate the artistic value of it.

My favourite era of Michael was when he was in the Jacksons, doesn't make me any better than the person who loves Thriller because that's more famous. A fan is a fan.

BRILLIANT! Post.

It's a nice thread claudiadoina, thank you.

if someone call him/herself as a "huge fan", he/she cannot say those things you listed.

I'm a huge fan of Michael, only him. Not the others. Just and only Michael's fan!!!. i love all his songs since the "Big boy" to the last song we will hear from his voice. It's enough for me that Michael just say only one letter from the alphabet. Do you remember the tape records his voice training with seth riggs on the phone? He was saying "mi mi miii" something like that. many times i listen to those records just to hear his voice.

Also songs written by him are amazing, all of them are the best songs of the world and will be the best forever. Other songs from other mosicians, Michael makes them best songs in the world, too. For example, Thriller wouldn't be The Thriller today if Michael wouldn't have sing it, i think.

on my ipod, there are only Michael's songs. not any other musicians. many nights if i cannot sleep into, i opened my ipod and listen to the E.T. story book record read by Michael to sleep. it is my bed time story.. by the way i'm 29. :)

Michael is a gift from God, He is the biggest and the greatest talent... He is the meaning of music. Music is Michael and Michael is music.

i wish English was my native language or could speak English very well to talk about Michael from the mornings to the nights with you through these threads.

i hope you all understand my feelings with my poor English.

i love you all...

with L.O.V.E.

I understand PERFECTLY!:yes:
Michael's voice is a NECESSITY to me.I only have Michael too on my Ipod and I always carry my recharger with me, although it tooks a week to discharge the ipod, just in case...

I'm crazy?Maybe, but it feels good.

I'm happy I'm not the only one :lol:

There were three songs I particularly liked before I became a hard-core fan, i.e. Rock with You, She's Out of My Life and Stranger and Moscow, but that was it. Then Mike died, and boom! I now have all his CDs and DVDs, from the Jackson 5, to the Jacksons, to his solo albums (it even extended to the 3Ts, and instrumental Mike songs) . Invincible is my favorite and for a long while, I was listening to only Mike. But, unlike some fans, I don't think I can listen to only Mike forever so I'm back to my normal self.

Back