Michael's Speech at Oxford in 2001 This is a MUST READ! Truly Amazing Speech by Michael!!!

This speech is very powerful, emotional, simply astonishing. The message is so pure and important. He's such a talented and inspiring public speaker(even though he disliked public speaking), you can hear how he means every single word he's saying. I love his sense of humor in this speech. And I was just amazed by all those words he used, his vocabulary is so rich. He sounds like a real writer or poet. Not only was he such a gifted singer, dancer, choreographer, composer, drawer, humanitarian, but he was also an extremely intelligent, sophisticated human being. I could very well imagine him giving academic speeches on any subject in the world.

I wanted him to work for Unicef and speak for the children.
It wasn´t his death that made me obsessed with him, it was this speech.

Hopefully his kids will listen to this speach nce, he is basically apologizing to them for his own mistakes too. Bless his soul.

This speech is totally inspiring.
Many times I have drawn strength from his words in this speech when faced with difficulties that I have with my own father.
Thank you Michael.
xxx

This speech is totally inspiring.
Many times I have drawn strength from his words in this speech when faced with difficulties that I have with my own father.
Thank you Michael.
xxx

Same here Becca. I've had difficulties with my dad and this speech always makes me feel better when I get down about it.

We love you Michael!

Is it the speech that the Rabby wrote for him ? or with him ?

well he says he wrote it FOR Mike based on Mike's notes and their convos. but we only have HIS WORD for it :smilerolleyes:

I just remember hearing about it when it first happened back in the day and thinking... Mike needed to do this. it's a beautiful, heartwrenching, heartwarming speech. one I hope his children listen to someday. they'll treasure it all their lives.

This speech is absolutely amazing. I'm a childbirth educator and practice attachment parenting, and I am so passionate about developing secure attachments with our children from birth and throughout childhood. It is such a sad state that our society is in with regards to our parenting practices. It's just amazing how many ways Michael can inspire people--and he inspires my parenting so much.

I really love this speech of Michael's. It's so touching, and shows how caring he was and how passionate Michael was about the things he talked about. I cried when I watched it.

I really love this speech of Michael's. It's so touching, and shows how caring he was and how passionate Michael was about the things he talked about. I cried when I watched it.

is there a video ??

Back