Michael's sketches and doodles (new pics)

sunnyday81

Proud Member
From the archive of Dr Hoefflin, who says he's gonna publish a book with MJ's sketches. (It's from the Sun):

SNN2711Q-280_853815a.jpg

SNN2711P-128_853902a.jpg

SNN2711R-280_853798a.jpg

THESE amazing doodles show how Michael Jackson really saw himself.

The sketches - drawn by the King of Pop in 1985 - include a self-portrait, a drawing of himself as a child and an image of his famous glove.
Jackson gave the pictures to his friend and plastic surgeon Dr Steve Hoefflin.
Dr Hoefflin, 63 - who plans to create a book of the sketches - said: "One of the many things people don't know about Michael was that he loved to draw.
He gained incredible self-confidence in the 1980s when he lived with me, and we would spend hours painting together.
"As a gift, he drew countless pictures of himself as a young boy and of the man he hoped he would grow up to be

and his drawings got better and better,he and diana use to paint together aswell

Aw, thanks for this! Those are ADORABLE. The 'little me' is just too cute, haha.

OK, 'Little Me' is my favourite MJ drawing ever, so far...untied shoe-laces and all. :lol:

hmmm Michael never never stops amazing me.....Oh Little Michael....soo sweet

awwww...this is CUTE. I love the little me drawing he drew a crown over him. He already knew he was the king!!! :)

Aww, the "moi" in the second pic is so cute.

And don't even get me started on "Little Me" lol :wub: :wub: , so adorable, so Michael!

These are amazing.
I love the "little me" picture. So cute.

'little me' so cute
and the 'Moi' on the second pic dunno had me laughing hahah

ayeh - if only Michael would have published the book himself. Too sad that always the others profit from anything about him

Back