Michael's Promised A Surprise, What Could It Be?

Surprise? What surprise? When did he say this and how could I miss it lol...*ponders*
...well if he did say thart..I hope he's refferring to some shows..or SOMETHING of that nature..

I don't remember him saying SURPRISE either. lol
Michael saying "Coming sooner than you think.." yea, thats' it. :unsure: Kinna like a surprise, but if it were a surprise, whatever he is talking about, then he wouldn't of told us in the first place! haha

Last edited:
I think the OP is referring to this:

clipimage002mv5-1.jpg

:)

I'll quote this- some people missed it- this is where he said "surprise"- well "surprising news" anyways. :giggle:

I just wish that he would be more out in the public and appear in award shows or something like that.

maybe the surprise would be he's moving back to Neverland and once a month 1 lucky fan will get to meet him and spend time with him for a whole day at Neverland... expenses paid and everything.

oh, wouldn't That be a dream come true

Didn't he once say he wished he could meet every single one of his fans? I think I remember reading that somewhere. Maybe he could put winning tickets in his new album like in Charlie And The Chocolate Factory...:D

i think it's something perssonal and about the fans...........

It is pretty clear that when he made the "surprise" statement last fall he was referring to the bonus tracks on Thriller 25 and the Superbowl commercial. But the surprise got spoiled when Akon and Will.I.Am leaked out information about both projects.

:no: No. I don't think T-25 was it. With him working on this album this long, It has got to be something else. I know he is a perfectionist and perfection takes a while to get to. I think T-25 was something to placate us while we're waiting the the really big thing he is working on. It must be something really different that what we have been used to in the past. I think he is being creative and innovative with this along with being careful with every detail. I think he just basically wants to meet all of our expections. :yes: . . .
and then go beyond them.

Ticie,
The JACKSONOLOGIST

I wish the surprise would be a official site online (again)!
This time done from a good team with the support it needs from Michael also!

Perhaps, not holding out much hope though, he is going to appear on Nelson Mandela's 90th and asked no one to say so, and here he would launch new single? Cause you know how secretive he has been on the whole shibang recently.

Last edited:
Perhaps, not holding out much hope though, he is going to appear on Nelson Mandela's 90th and asked no one to say so, and here he would launch new single? Cause you know how secretive he has been on the whole shibang recently.

I doubt he would release a song on Nelson's 90th.

Back