Michael's Promised A Surprise, What Could It Be?

THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Proud Member
Michael has said he has a surprise for us with his new campaign (album). I have reduced the possibility of what it could be down to two categories: Personal - his persoal life, family (a new addition), physical appearance, clothing style, hair style,etc. . . or Professional- his career meaning his collaborators, his dance style, singing style, new companies, business projects, fansite, etc.
What do YOU think it could be???

Ticie,
The JACKSONOLOGIST:fortuneteller:

I'm thinking that it will be a performance of some type :yes:
If it's true that MJ needs money (and I personally think he does) then he will probably release his album which he says will be "sooner than we think" and then not too long after, will tour--which would be the "surprise." I don't think it will be a huge tour because he doesn't seem to like those too much (lol) but I think he will do several concerts in places where he can attract a massive crowd. That would be a way to earn quick money. Michael will always be able to sell out concerts. If this is what he is planning, then I would bet money that the surprise would also include several of the artists who did songs with him on the album to join him in concert.

Last edited:
Michael has said he has a surprise for us with his new campaign (album).
Ticie,

Oh wow I missed that please show me the source, quote or thread discussing
where he said that _ Im so excited .. Thanks :)

Last edited:
ya when did he say that??

If so, I would guess he's talking about the clothing line

he always says that.... me personally i am not getting excited and not taking it seriously

when was this surprise mentioned? 'cause this is news to me....

So what Jermain Jackson was saying on that BB show about them creating a musical about their family wouldn't be it?

Are you referring to the phone conversation he had with the fans in that Devon party? He did say "It's coming sooner than they think." Is that what you are referring to?

I think the OP is referring to this:

clipimage002mv5-1.jpg

:)

Well, back when we got the letter thing, I too think he was referring to the Thriller 25 project, and all the promotion by it like the Superbowl AD, etc. But, if you are talking about now, in what surprise we think he has for us regarding the Devon Party phone call, "Sooner than you think.." thing.. only one thing comes to mind, well, actually a couple. :mello: LOL! Its' either a new album :wild:.. or that August Tribute CD thing, or that upcoming clothing line he is doing with Christian Audigier.. which is soon.

I know!! He and Alicia Keys are going to announce their engagement. That would be great.
Woooooopie. :wild:!
OMG He's pregnatte??
wha.. whaaaa... :swoon:

Last edited:
Humm...maybe it could be the new album, new look, new tour and a spring of interviews. It's hard to tell at times, the man is always full of suprises. Can't wait though...well, I guess I can since we've all been waiting for a while. Bless him for taking the time to make us happy, and himself too of course. -_-

Ahh, Michael. :wub:

maybe the surprise would be he's moving back to Neverland and once a month 1 lucky fan will get to meet him and spend time with him for a whole day at Neverland... expenses paid and everything.

oh, wouldn't That be a dream come true

Last edited:
Michael has said he has a surprise for us with his new campaign (album). I have reduced the possibility of what it could be down to two categories: Personal - his persoal life, family (a new addition), physical appearance, clothing style, hair style,etc. . . or Professional- his career meaning his collaborators, his dance style, singing style, new companies, business projects, fansite, etc.
What do YOU think it could be???

Ticie,

Uh.....what are you talking about? When did MJ say anything about a surprise? Did I miss something? :blink:

L´uomo Vogue pics, Ebonyyyyyyyyy????? IMO that were surprises. Loved the shootings - especially Ebony :D

Well maybe michael will put in every Album one Ticket for his conncert or something else like Brunei conncert ? We dont know. Everything could be so let us wait until he is ready ;)

I LOVE YOU MICHAEL

maybe the surprise is...

first new single/video august
second new single/video october
new album november
unplugged mtv
live shows
new book biography ( part 2 )
third single/video december
xmas special live from las vegas
moves into my place feb '09
janet mike surprise duet on her new album (third one in 3 years)
mike & i do a duet
ok im off topic a bit now
he moves outta my place
i sell my story to the daily mail
and give all the profits to my cat....

:clapping:

I'm sorry for all the confusion. Back sometime ago, about round the Ebony interview, Michael promised us a "surprise". It could have been T25 or other things since then, but I was thinking along lines of the new album and the extended campaign that goes along with it. That's why I put in some examples of what I was talking about. You know how he likes to change things up a bit for us each time he comes out with something new. He has also said he wanted to do something "underground" or something that would make people go: "WOW! I wasn;t expecting that!". Those are the kinds of things I was talking about. Nothing more specific than that. :doh::cheeky:

Ticie,
The JACKSONOLOGIST

oh thats what u were talking about.. Ya I just figured it was either the photoshoots and/or Thriller 25

I hope the surprise is a new studio album but it won't really be a surprise to the fans as we've all been waiting and waiting for it.

I think that Michael is planning on releasing his first single in conjunction with his 50th birthday. I would not be surprised if he were to release the first singel on August 29th of this year. The media is already buzzing about Michael turning 50 and I am sure Mike knows about this. I think he is going to exploit that.

Maybe he will do another album signing like when he released invincible,then we all get to meet him woo hooo!!!
please choose a music store in the uk this time though!

Yeah all the talk of new music and something special seems to have been Thriller 25. He's only just started on a new album so I wouldn't expect anything before next year.

I'm a realist too!

I just don't understand the doubt of some fans. Just because Michael takes a long time to do stuff doesn't mean that he aint doing nothing....just sayin.

Back