Michael's pet names for others

so i was on austin's myspace and i read his blog .. and i think its so cute that he calls mj doo doo lol i dunno .. just thought i'd share u his blog entry ..

I wanted to write this blog to basically thank all of you for your many messages of condolences to me and my family. Im sorry I havent been able to write any of you back but you must understand to even talk about what just happen still breaks my heart. My Uncle doo doo was more than a uncle to me he was my hero, my mentor, my friend, my inspiration. Everything I know and do was and has been guided by him whenever I was sad and didnt wanna go on he would tell me to develope rhinocerosskin because the best is yet to come. He never wanted me or any of my cousins to be anything less than perfect because he knew since he set the path with his genius we were gonna be judged in a hard way but his attitude and message was WORK no matter what do your best. Words cant even describe the type of loving memories he has giving me from letting me fly across the world during school to go on the history tour because I called crying saying how much I missed him, him teaching me how to drive at age 9 at neverland and me running all over his plants and grass and him laughing screaming, "doo doo stop eating dirt" or Just driving up to Neverland to have dinner followed by a water balloon fight he gave me the most magically childhood. Just 3 weeks ago we were talking and I said to him, "Thankyou doo doo Ive never told you this but you have given me the best memories of my life" His Response was with excitement, "REALLY oh bless your heart applehead." Totally surprised thats the type of person he was he never did things because he was trying to change your life he truly just wanted to make anyone and everyone who was close to him happy. I wanna believe this is all a bad dream and I wake up and call him and we talk about whatever random thing we always did but this is the horrible reality of life. He will always be with me in my heart I love him with all my soul and I CANT WAIT to see him again. My main obligation now is to give his children my little cousins the love, care, and joy he gave me for the rest of their life.

:wub: :cry: Thank you for sharing his blog post with us. It's so sweet. Beautiful that he's giving the love Michael gave him back to Prince, Paris & Blanket.

yap thats austin the one who ran out the theater during the magic show at neverland lol

:rofl: I forgot about that! That was so cute. MJ sayin' 'look at Auggie' and crackin' up.

letting me fly across the world during school to go on the history tour because I called crying saying how much I missed him,

^^I was crying too cause I couldn't go to see the tour. And now I was so ready for TII and I'll never see him again.

so i was on austin's myspace and i read his blog .. and i think its so cute that he calls mj doo doo lol i dunno .. just thought i'd share u his blog entry ..

I wanted to write this blog to basically thank all of you for your many messages of condolences to me and my family. Im sorry I havent been able to write any of you back but you must understand to even talk about what just happen still breaks my heart. My Uncle doo doo was more than a uncle to me he was my hero, my mentor, my friend, my inspiration. Everything I know and do was and has been guided by him whenever I was sad and didnt wanna go on he would tell me to develope rhinocerosskin because the best is yet to come. He never wanted me or any of my cousins to be anything less than perfect because he knew since he set the path with his genius we were gonna be judged in a hard way but his attitude and message was WORK no matter what do your best. Words cant even describe the type of loving memories he has giving me from letting me fly across the world during school to go on the history tour because I called crying saying how much I missed him, him teaching me how to drive at age 9 at neverland and me running all over his plants and grass and him laughing screaming, "doo doo stop eating dirt" or Just driving up to Neverland to have dinner followed by a water balloon fight he gave me the most magically childhood. Just 3 weeks ago we were talking and I said to him, "Thankyou doo doo Ive never told you this but you have given me the best memories of my life" His Response was with excitement, "REALLY oh bless your heart applehead."Totally surprised thats the type of person he was he never did things because he was trying to change your life he truly just wanted to make anyone and everyone who was close to him happy. I wanna believe this is all a bad dream and I wake up and call him and we talk about whatever random thing we always did but this is the horrible reality of life. He will always be with me in my heart I love him with all my soul and I CANT WAIT to see him again. My main obligation now is to give his children my little cousins the love, care, and joy he gave me for the rest of their life.

Awww
love1.gif

One more nickname to add to the list, he called Omer Bhatti Little Monkey.

:wub: :cry: Thank you for sharing his blog post with us. It's so sweet. Beautiful that he's giving the love Michael gave him back to Prince, Paris & Blanket.

:rofl: I forgot about that! That was so cute. MJ sayin' 'look at Auggie' and crackin' up.

your welcome =) yeah i just watch the clip again its hilarious i love it! :wub:

So here is an updated list of pet names:

Janet: Dunk
Michael, Jr.: Prince
Prince Michael II: Blanket
Chris Tucker: Christmas
Tito: TT
Nieces/Nephews/Children: Appleheads
Himself to his nieces/nephews/children: Uncle Doo-Doo or Uncle Applehead
Karen Faye: Turkle
Bill Bray: Big Fathead Rascal (LOL! Remember this from his 1983 interview with Latoya??)
Austin: Auggie
Siggy: Rubba (didn't Siggy sign 'Rubba' on his dedication at the memorial booklet?)
Omer: Little Monkey

Oh yah, here is the super cute video of Chris Tucker telling Conan O'Brien that Michael would call him 'Christmas' when he missed him!

Austin's blog tore me up. :cry:

But this is just a cute thread!!!

L.O.V.E.

his nephew post was very touching thanks!
why did they call him uncle doo doo?

Thanks everyone for the pet names! And thanks for posting Austin's writing. Mike was a special person in many ways. He lived such a hectic, stressful life, but always had time to express love to those around him and many many more around the world. It ain't easy to do if you don't really, really care.
and doo doo head where did this come from?????

Or do I want to know.. :hysterical::hysterical:

his nephew post was very touching thanks!
why did they call him uncle doo doo?
I wanna know the stories behind these cute names too!!!

OK, I know another name: Katie (aka So So Def-her screen name here) met Michael and spent some time with him. She called him "Shitty":D
*to those who read the thread, "Shitty" is the name, right? I can't trust my memory 100% nowadays...

Last edited:

I wanted to write this blog to basically thank all of you for your many messages of condolences to me and my family. Im sorry I havent been able to write any of you back but you must understand to even talk about what just happen still breaks my heart. My Uncle doo doo was more than a uncle to me he was my hero, my mentor, my friend, my inspiration. Everything I know and do was and has been guided by him whenever I was sad and didnt wanna go on he would tell me to develope rhinocerosskin because the best is yet to come. He never wanted me or any of my cousins to be anything less than perfect because he knew since he set the path with his genius we were gonna be judged in a hard way but his attitude and message was WORK no matter what do your best. Words cant even describe the type of loving memories he has giving me from letting me fly across the world during school to go on the history tour because I called crying saying how much I missed him, him teaching me how to drive at age 9 at neverland and me running all over his plants and grass and him laughing screaming, "doo doo stop eating dirt" or Just driving up to Neverland to have dinner followed by a water balloon fight he gave me the most magically childhood. Just 3 weeks ago we were talking and I said to him, "Thankyou doo doo Ive never told you this but you have given me the best memories of my life" His Response was with excitement, "REALLY oh bless your heart applehead." Totally surprised thats the type of person he was he never did things because he was trying to change your life he truly just wanted to make anyone and everyone who was close to him happy. I wanna believe this is all a bad dream and I wake up and call him and we talk about whatever random thing we always did but this is the horrible reality of life. He will always be with me in my heart I love him with all my soul and I CANT WAIT to see him again. My main obligation now is to give his children my little cousins the love, care, and joy he gave me for the rest of their life.

aww thanks for this. :wub: bless his heart.

I love 'applehead'! :)

I can't even imagine how amazing it would be to grow up and have Michael there to have fun with..

aww thanks for this. :wub: bless his heart.

I love 'applehead'! :)

I can't even imagine how amazing it would be to grow up and have Michael there to have fun with..

your welcome :) glad everybody liked it ...
look what i found!!
LOOK AT HIS JACKET (p.s he looks sooo fine here too :wub: )
30lgec7.jpg

Awww he called chris tucker christmas...:wub: so cute!

breaks my heart that they will never hang out ever again :boohoo:

The T boys once explained the Doo Doo name. It had something to do with them (Taj?) being babies and nappies. I can't remember it though. I think it's like an inside joke within the family.

The T boys once explained the Doo Doo name. It had something to do with them (Taj?) being babies and nappies. I can't remember it though. I think it's like an inside joke within the family.

Omg, that is so funny! Maybe we can tweet Austin or TJ and ask them?! :)

:scratch:The way Michael got the name Doo Doo is because he was (is) such a sentimental pack rat that he like to save "firsts" as momentos or souveniers. He saved Taj's first "doo doo diaper" as a momento of the "occaision" :doh: (geese!) and that' how he got the name Uncle Doo Doo. :(.

:scratch:The way Michael got the name Doo Doo is because he was (is) such a sentimental pack rat that he like to save "firsts" as momentos or souveniers. He saved Taj's first "doo doo diaper" as a momento of the "occaision" :doh: (geese!) and that' how he got the name Uncle Doo Doo. :(.

Seriously?? :lol: :lol:

Excuse me while I...:hysterical:

And I thought my mom was the world's most ridiculous pack rat.:doh:

Aww, Michael. I also don't know what to say. . .LOL! Couldn't he saved some of Taj's hair from his first haircut??? LOL! Cute story, though.

I thought Mr Tibbs was a Llama....????

Mr. Tibbs was a mouflon sheep. There was Louis and Lola the llama. :)

So here is an updated list of pet names:

Janet: Dunk
Michael, Jr.: Prince
Prince Michael II: Blanket
Chris Tucker: Christmas
Tito: TT
Nieces/Nephews/Children: Appleheads
Himself to his nieces/nephews/children: Uncle Doo-Doo or Uncle Applehead
Karen Faye: Turkle
Bill Bray: Big Fathead Rascal (LOL! Remember this from his 1983 interview with Latoya??)
Austin: Auggie
Siggy: Rubba (didn't Siggy sign 'Rubba' on his dedication at the memorial booklet?)
Omer: Little Monkey

Oh yah, here is the super cute video of Chris Tucker telling Conan O'Brien that Michael would call him 'Christmas' when he missed him!

:rofl: at that video. Chris is hilarious. MJ and Chris must have had a ball when they were together.

Aw Mike! I'm sure they teased him like crazy over that.

It makes sense and it's kinda cruel at the same time. I read somewhere years ago that Michael loves to collect packaging of candies, M&M's (specially those), etc since he was a little boy. (That's lovely :wub:)

And I also read another explanation for the Doo-Doo nickname, I read that it was code name pretending to be silly. When he played to be silly he wasn't Michael, it was Doo-Doo.
I don't know how true is this but anyway.

BTW: That Myspace entry is so lovely :wub: and touching :cry:
Thanks for posting! :)

Back