Michael's Music On The Radio These Days

This morning, my little bro called me from work, sayin': 'Hey, listen, this is for you!' So sweet of him. BJ was playing on the radio in the background. It's so seldom to hear MJ on the radio that even my bro calls me when it happens :D .
There were less than 10 times that I heard Michael on our radio stations in the last 15 years.
I admit that I don't listen to the radio very often.
But everytime when I hear him in public, I'm so... proud and get all warm inside. And would want everyone to stop what they're doing, just listening in awe and starting to love Michael :giggle:.

Magic FM in London play something by Michael, J5, the Jacksons each day. I just wish they would play songs from the 90s as well since he had a few hits in that decade too.

well i haer michael all the time on the radio stations in my city..mostly the contemporary r&b stations but one of the deejays is a huge mj fan so i hear so many mj songs from i wnat you back, man in the mirror, rock with you, remember the time, you are not alone, wbss, baby be mine, human nature, enjoy yourself, show you the way to go, rock my world, hollywood tonight, ijcslu, dancing machine, butterflies -well you get the point lol

he is always on, ot but i hear chris brown's she aint you at least five times a day and that always make me think of mj as well

Usually I don't hear MJ much on the radio (unless I put it on stations that play his music) or in public, but lately I've been hearing his music a bit more. Just today I was in the bank and I heard "I Wanna Be Where You Are" come on. I don't think I've ever heard that song in public so it was awesome :D

I heard This Is It for the first time :)

I didn't hear yet HT and BTM but I'm happy that they included BJ and HT on the playlist at my aerobic class. :dance:

mj is always playing in my area..like a said one of the deejays is a huge mj fan from way back to when the jackson 5 first started and he always has these littel stories to tell about mj-he got to meet him during the bad tour and he openly admits to lving mj-and he was saying it long before june 25,2009

Maybe we should say what radio stations we hear Michael's music on. Me, at the moment: Magic FM 105.4FM London. I think all the Magic stations play his music. Also, Heart FM 106.2FM plays his music the same way as Magic does: minus the 90s & last single.

They played today Heal The World at my gym.:bugeyed:I couldn't believe my ears.Squeezed between all those clubbing, house, dance, rave tracks.
I felt weak on my knees when it started:wub:

Back