Michaels Manly Voice

:rollin:

HAHA!!! lol, he always sounds like he has a friggin cold!!

Lol!!...i never realized i was attracted to a voice with a cold. :wub:

Hot, but this one's hotter. I found one EVEN hotter than the one I've linked to, but I can't find it!! :(
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWJZ_B1Hc_4

:swoon: im melting

Nice choice of words there with the "beef" :hysterical:

beef wrapped in tin foil food wrap costume.

Sorry to interrupt all you horny gals here, but I got a question relating to the original link:

Which HIStory concert is this taken from?

Now feel free to proceed getting hot and bothered over MJ.

:doh:lmao

I don't think he sounds very hot there at all actually... I like the whispering better *hides*

bahahah!! ehehhehe :hysterical:

Usually when beef is wrapped in tin foil, it is hot and spicy :naughty:
Don't we all love hot and spicey beef?! :naughty: :lol:

Vanx every single thread u post in turns into such a sauna of hotness over michael lol. u have a gift :yes::D
Yeah..Every thread! But I like it HAHAHAHA :lmao:

And I love his manly voice :love:

Look for him at James Brown's Funeral. It's just a lot easier to get excited at "In the closet" vs. the funeral speech. At the WMAs with Beyonce he also sounds quite natural. I wished he'd sung a couple more songs "2000 Watts" style.

I just think he had incredible control over his voice- and just wanted to keep some part to himself since we all wanted a part of him- just like wearing sunglasses.

ahh that was the same dance routine and song as the this is it rehearsal =(. he sounded EXACTLY the same he did in the history tour and the rehearsal. i played the two videos simuultaneously on youtube at the same parts and he sounded exactly the same...was he lip synching?

Michael was a perfectionist and therefore, he will perform and sing the same for that tour.
When you practice, practice, practice you will not make unwanted errors. That is why he would sound the same..

I just think he had incredible control over his voice- and just wanted to keep some part to himself since we all wanted a part of him- just like wearing sunglasses.

I think this is a very good and insightful point. You are probably right about this.

Back