Michaels Manly Voice

I laughed when he went back into the song with that high falsetto "ahhhh"

he really went out to make the history tour very :naughty:beef cake:naughty: for his female fans.

OMG..I love Michael's voice.......I miss him...SOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH

Same here! It always cracks me up :lmao:

But yeah, the manly voice.... makes me shiver! ooooh. Can you imagine that voice whispering in your ear? Oh man.

Same here! It always cracks me up :lmao:

But yeah, the manly voice.... makes me shiver! ooooh. Can you imagine that voice whispering in your ear? Oh man.

Yes, but I would prefer him whisper those words from the original version on I Just Can't Stop Loving You in my head! Oh my *fans self*

Now that intro is something :) :wub:

I was laughing too. It was like it was two people. I was amazed he was able to get his voice so high after taking it so low.

I was laughing too. It was like it was two people. I was amazed he was able to get his voice so high after taking it so low.

That song was actually lip synced (except for the speaking part), hence the smooth transition from low to high.

That is just so freaking hot. That is one of countless of reasons why I love Michael like I do. Another reason I tend to get so turn on by him wearing those tight sexy gold pants. Love those gold pants ever since the day I first laid my eyes on them when I was 16.

Sorry to interrupt all you horny gals here, but I got a question relating to the original link:

Which HIStory concert is this taken from?

Now feel free to proceed getting hot and bothered over MJ.

Yeah I've watched the clip before and I was just...(can't describe:D) All I can say is I played the part like 3 or 4 times in a row and still couldn't get enough of it! Even after turning the computer off, I found myself replaying it in my mind.

Don't you find it even more sexy cuz he was breathing heavy?:ph34r: I love the recorded version, but this live version takes it to another level! (I hope I'm not causing any trouble by posting this)

I know this has been questioned before, but I am seriously puzzled by the difference in his voice. People say he spoke high in public but not in person, so why is he speaking deep here? I just don't get it and I think that a lot of the reason people over the years have been suspicious of anything to do with Michael is because of all the contradictions, makes it hard to know what to beleive. In that, I really think he did himself no favours, and I say that with the utmost respect to him, I apologise it that offends anyone but I think it needs to be talked about.

Sorry to interrupt all you horny gals here, but I got a question relating to the original link:

Which HIStory concert is this taken from?

Now feel free to proceed getting hot and bothered over MJ.

It´s from the concert in Helsinki, Finland in 1997. One could see Finland´s flag at one point on the video clip. I was attending this concert, but unfortunately my seat was so far away from the stage, so I could not really see anything. But the concert was of course great.

Back