Michael's Manhood Thread - 18+ (Read The First Post For Rules!)

Re: Michael's Manhood - Explicit pictures are NOT allowed

:woohoo: Can you PM me too??? pleaseee :woohoo: :woohoo:

heehee :naughty: i don't know... i'm afraid now :fear:
so i'll just post this one :w00t:

sdjfk.gif
don't suppress yourself, share everything you have :D

Sorry Tatianasr -- I'm slow -- now I know what you meant. I don't know at this point WHAT the HELL I'm trying to do. I found the siggy that I first wanted (tears flowing) so I tried to change them - went in my PB albums and tried to resize and it showed me it did, then when I did it here-well look what happened! I'm TOTALLY stumped now!! Posted for a moderator, but don't know if they'll answer or not!
I was simply trying to figure out what's going on: lol: cause I felt silly I didn't understand it. So if you need any help with resizing your signature pix or smth else, you can pm me and will try to help you if I can :)

I was simply trying to figure out what's going on: lol: cause I felt silly I didn't understand it. So if you need any help with resizing your signature pix or smth else, you can pm me and will try to help you if I can :)

THANX SOOO MUCH! But ask around, you may be sorry you said that!!!!!!!!! lol
Knew nothing really about comp.(xcept already installed softwares for jobs) till I finally got one last year.
Now comes the REALLY STUPID part-decided to learn as I go! OMG lol-I've so many freezes and crashes, that's probably why I have trouble. Of course I'd never admit it - it's this F***in machine playin w/me!! That's my story & I'm stickin to it!! lol
Here, lets try a lil Thank You Appreciation Gift! (I'll try to start the day w/somethin not so in your face)
michael_jackson2.jpg

roflbotmjfunnypic3.jpg

Hey, has anyone here got any gifs from the You Rock My World video?? thanks, jackie xxxxx

Let's try these -- You know all these pics I posted this month, continues to give me unbearable pleasure! WOW - I actually said that out loud!! Who cares, I'll scream it off the rooftop -- What I wouldn't do to be an MJ HOE!!!! NASTY, I KNOW. I'm goin to share a few more (savin best ones for myself tho!)
roflbot.jpg

roflbot-nA5W.jpg

Gotta go & do something productive for awhile - what the HELL is more productive than going thru ALL these pics I have???

^ LOL at Jr's response... 'k' hahahaha

Let's try these -- You know all these pics I posted this month, continues to give me unbearable pleasure! WOW - I actually said that out loud!! Who cares, I'll scream it off the rooftop -- What I wouldn't do to be an MJ HOE!!!! NASTY, I KNOW. I'm goin to share a few more (savin best ones for myself tho!)
roflbot.jpg

roflbot-nA5W.jpg

Gotta go & do something productive for awhile - what the HELL is more productive than going thru ALL these pics I have???

:rofl: bahahahahaha...."k"....lol...OMG, that is hilarious!

Helloooooo Junior! It's quite windy out there, huh?

14740_105919789423585_1000001669432.jpg

ok his hands have the power to turn me on..
i hope im not alone in this either..
but god damn just look at the veins!! momma mia... :dribble: :dribble:
and ofcourse... jr... my wee friend :dancin::dancin: im coming to get yaaa :wub:

oh god...
take a deep breath....and hit submit reply before i cause this thread to be cleaned... :shifty:

ok his hands have the power to turn me on..
i hope im not alone in this either..
but god damn just look at the veins!! momma mia... :dribble: :dribble:
and ofcourse... jr... my wee friend :dancin::dancin: im coming to get yaaa :wub:

oh god...
take a deep breath....and hit submit reply before i cause this thread to be cleaned... :shifty:

weee friend????? :D

weee friend????? :D

oh lordy... thats how we talk over in ireland everything is wee... but doesnt nessisarily mean 'wee' or 'small' if you catch my drift..

let me rephrase that then...
Jr...My BIG friend!!

hahahaha
:cheeky:

Back