Michael's Manhood Thread - 18+ (Read The First Post For Rules!)

Re: Michael's Manhood - "X" Rated Content - Explicit pictures are NOT allowed

In case you forgot:

tumblr_ktutc7zAZg1qz8fjho1_500.jpg

LMAO!!! this is the picture on my desktop!!!! haha

OMG it looks like he has a whole nother person down there!!! WTF!!!! HIS TROMBONE LOOKS EXTRA HUGE IN THE PICTURE!!!!!!!!

:toofunny:

lol whats up with that?

Mike is a sex machine..

I can`t live without this tread LOL LOL :) :) FOR REAL...

^ lol me neither :wild:

mj-butt.jpg

:swoon:

Wow over 480 pages. These pictures make me blush..

WOW - Thank You SOOO much MichaelMySoul for those YouTubes about MJ on11/14(#7214)! The one that really got me, was Jermaine, how could He and His Family (save Janet and Rebbie) disregard MJ so terribly? Trying to make a fake tribute (which truly I don't think anyone believed in the first place) then have the AUDASITY(?) to get A&E (probably because National Channels wouldn't even touch this) to give them - mom&pop&sons -a show of letting them into their home - why not, most of the sons live there anyway cause they have NO jobs, and starting BACK UP their CAREERS!!!!! What CAREERS???? Not one of them lasted long after MJ went solo - why? cause MJ held that group together! (All they really were, was part of the band & backup singers) NOTICE: THEY COULDN'T EVEN WAIT MORE THAN 5 MONTHS, AFTER WE LOST OUR HEART, TO BE THIS SLIMY. And you know it started even before 5 months to get this all together - guess they couldn't get him buried FAST enough. I'm so disgusted by that family (Oh how I wish those 3 presious children were given to Rebbie or Janet) and lets not forget LaToya - why has no one 302'd that crazy bitch years ago ????????

JUST MY OWN PERSONAL OPINION THOUGH!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

what the hell..
I can't believe it took me this long to find the *dirty girl* section.. :sigh:

Nice work ladies... VERY nice indeed!

I have my TII collectors edition DVD on pre-order - 'Dirty Diana' BETTER BE IN THERE!

PLEASE PLEASE slimblonde2 -- tell me where I can also get that DVD??? PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE - I'LL FOREVER BE IN DEBT TO YOU !!!!!!!! LOL

Edit.

Last edited:

hmm again i thought this wasn't a loud... maybe im mistaken and the kids are free game now.

if only he was turned to the front ;)

PLEASE PLEASE slimblonde2 -- tell me where I can also get that DVD??? PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE - I'LL FOREVER BE IN DEBT TO YOU !!!!!!!! LOL
Trublessed - I'm from the UK and I found it on Amazon.co.uk, but I'm sure you must be able to pre-order via Amazon in the States (the Europe DVD system does not work with your USA system so you need to get the right version).

Here is a link to the Europe version for reference :

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Michael-Jac...ef=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1259611853&sr=1-1

54g11d.gif

with some whipped cream and a cherry on top...

just wondering but what concert is this from and where can i get it? lol those pants are alot tighter then in the History concert i have.

Back