Michael's Manhood Thread - 18+ (Read The First Post For Rules!)

Re: Michael's Manhood - "X" Rated Content - Explicit pictures are NOT allowed

Happy Birthday N4ty!!!

smiley_champagne.gif

755514755_5_aWDc.jpeg

thanks girls! i loved all the pics!! :dribble: :dribble: :dribble:

and happy birthday too Maeflower86v2! :birthday:

theres a quote in a new book, that has 30 hours of conversation with mike

and the other person says to him
" we dont have to misuse our sexuality to increase sale tickets and records sale?

mj says(part of answer) " nowya like singers who put buldges in thier pants.thats crazy. thats embarrassing. I dont want anyone looking at me down.....like looking for that. That would just embarrass meso bad, oh god

LOL..funny he said that since he grabs his crotch knowing woman look at him sexually lol

he is such a cutey

LOL! Oh boy, if Michael read the things said in this thread........

He'd be embarrassed on the outside. But on the inside he'd be saying "Hee hee"!

" we dont have to misuse our sexuality to increase sale tickets and records sale?

mj says(part of answer) " nowya like singers who put buldges in thier pants.thats crazy. thats embarrassing. I dont want anyone looking at me down.....like looking for that. That would just embarrass meso bad, oh god

LOL..funny he said that since he grabs his crotch knowing woman look at him sexually lol

he is such a cutey

Ya a little double standard, don't you think? If he doesn't want to be looked at in a sexual way, STOP grabbing your crotch. In those same convos he said that Madonna's show wasn't a family show but his, was. WUT? Dear Michael I've got news for you; you've got toddlers grabbing their crotches because of you. Let's be honest shall we?

mj-dancing-s.gif

2h8akok.gif

Can someone tell me how to put those two gifs in my siggy side by side?

Last edited:

fhkdsj.jpg

:w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

op72nk.jpg

:dribble: now that's just woke me up :wild::wild::wild::wild:

YA EXACTLY...hes not really right about what he is saying..
and then saying he was gonna have a bed onstage with him and 2 woman on it?? um

but oh well..hes hot..who cares LMAO

WOW!!! I would have NEVER guessed that in my life!!! Seriously, Mike, if you don't want girls lookin, don't wear the gold pants.......but I don't really think it's his fault. Mike Jr. has a mind of his own, and is just SOOO BIG!!

...............jk, for once I don't believe Michael. Doesn't he feel and see it bouncin in the mirror when he rehearsals his dances? Doesn't he see it VERY noticeably packaged when he checks his appearance in the mirror with his costumes?

and does anyone know of any other guy singer who has buldges in his pants other than Michael???

lol..i never knew anyone that would put a buldge in thier pants lol
MJ says its just part of his dancing and he doesnt even realize , he just does it..and not meant sexually HAHAHA
one of thsoe things that just happens when your so into the dancing..hes not thinking about it..just does what his body tells him i guess lol

how old was the interview? I do think Michael was playin. He knew what to do to make the girlies go bonkers. Gold Leothong,gold pants, stripper moves on a mic stand. come on we know he had to learn that from a chip n dale hahaha jk jk

But i think he might have ment that to make it fake they stuffed. Michael didn't need to stuff... Maybe a little control was in order but he never stuffed to make himself look bigger.

i dont think it has a preference lol. It could be on one side then on the other next you see it....it swings both ways

WOW!!! I would have NEVER guessed that in my life!!! Seriously, Mike, if you don't want girls lookin, don't wear the gold pants.......but I don't really think it's his fault. Mike Jr. has a mind of his own, and is just SOOO BIG!!

...............jk, for once I don't believe Michael. Doesn't he feel and see it bouncin in the mirror when he rehearsals his dances? Doesn't he see it VERY noticeably packaged when he checks his appearance in the mirror with his costumes?

and does anyone know of any other guy singer who has buldges in his pants other than Michael???

The darling is just being modest. He knows very well what's going on down there, and he knows we're watchin' it. :naughty:

The darling is just being modest. He knows very well what's going on down there, and he knows we're watchin' it. :naughty:

he's an exhibitionist, see :naughty:

033.jpg

Now why would he be doing that if he didn't like people looking? :ph34r:

he's an exhibitionist, see :naughty:

033.jpg

Now why would he be doing that if he didn't like people looking? :ph34r:

Haha he looks like the "Flasher" haha only problem is he has clothes on...:smilerolleyes:

it swings only on right or on left?! Michael can do more! :bugeyed :yes: On right AND on left at the same time!
source:
2lkxlc3.jpg

hee hee

jk

Back