Michael's "look" in TII...

I sooo don't even care what era is being discussed, because MJ is hot, sexy, soo attractive. He looked GOOD in TII...Several women were swooning in the theatre, including myself. MJ was so magnetic. I have never seen that type of magnetism with any other performers (and I know quite a few). No one has that charisma.

TOTALLY SEXY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so hurt over his death. I was going to marry him. : )

OMG YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!! That is my favourite part! When he's choreographing in front of green screen!!! And that little move he does when he's shaking his head - you know which one? omg, I'm so in love with this!

OMG ! YES! I do know that one...Love it...When I get that on BluRay, I'm gonna be rewinding that over and over again..He's so COOL!

I sooo don't even care what era is being discussed, because MJ is hot, sexy, soo attractive. He looked GOOD in TII...Several women were swooning in the theatre, including myself. MJ was so magnetic. I have never seen that type of magnetism with any other performers (and I know quite a few). No one has that charisma.

He is completely irresistible...His whole being just amazes me..

Michael is so sexy in This is It I couldn't take my eyes of him. But than again I can never take my eyes off him he is so gorgeous.

Julia

If I could dress like Michael does, I would. I even ordered some Aviators, and then later borrowed my dad's Ray-Bans from the 80's because I love his look. It's classy and elegant to me, always has been.

OMG yes I absolutely looove the Drill part!! Michael looks so freaking cool teaching the other dancers! And the Threatened breakdown, SO hot! Love seeing Michael do those hip hop moves, hehe :)

Michael has a very badass look in "This is it" especially when he is discussing with musician dude, at the studio (Not on stage) He is wearing a black suit..and black glasses

He look ultimate rocker

Very cool Look

He is always looking good someohow

Michael has a very badass look in "This is it" especially when he is discussing with musician dude, at the studio (Not on stage) He is wearing a black suit..and black glasses

He look ultimate rocker

Very cool Look

He is always looking good someohow

That's exactly how I describe his look for the last few years...His hair, his glasses...the type of clothes he wore...He looked BADass...I love it!!

Back