Michael's "look" in TII...

Arklove

Proud Member
Country
Canada
Especially when performing in front of the green screen, choreographing the "Drill" His jacket, slim black pants, long white shirt, long curly hair and his shades...Does anyone agree with me that this look, along with his looks in the last few years have been totally badass...I LOVE that look..Man, he knew how to dress...Totally sexy

I cant say I was a fan of his hair from the period between Invincible to about May this year. :\

Actually, it looked good when he came to London in 2002.

Looked great in This is It though.

He did look great...I love his style...Completely unique....I love it when he wears all black....Or some sort of suit jacket..and then he'd snazz it right up...

Yeah Michael did look great.. :wub: And his style is something no one else could manage to wear and look so HOT! I love his style!

Especially when performing in front of the green screen, choreographing the "Drill" His jacket, slim black pants, long white shirt, long curly hair and his shades...Does anyone agree with me that this look, along with his looks in the last few years have been totally badass...I LOVE that look..Man, he knew how to dress...Totally sexy

Ugh yes, that was such a good look.

He looked very beautiful indeed. He always has.

I liked that greyish silvery suit he had on. And that red printed shirt inside. I like how he tucked just one end of his shirt. He looked like a rock star. Well "duh" he is the king of pop. LoL i also loved that baggy ed hardy pants he had on too. I bought similar ones online. I love ed hardy. I love Michael choice of clothes..just simply different, elegant and phenomenal. Only Michael can pull those style.
This-Is-It-michael-jackson-8678144-.jpg

He looked amazing!!!!!!
Did anyone notice btw that he talked a bit a strange in the part of Smooth Criminal, when he stands in front of the screen, saying: "I'll feel it" or something? A bit with a thick tongue or something!

OMG YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!! That is my favourite part! When he's choreographing in front of green screen!!! And that little move he does when he's shaking his head - you know which one? omg, I'm so in love with this!

Yeah, he looks so beautiful. :girl_love:

My best friend was hilarious. She kept saying he looked good but in the military outfit during the Drill , she was like OH MY GOD HE IS SO HOT!!!!! HE IS SO SEXY!!!!!

hahahahahah the man is fire , really.
What I'd give to look like him. Stylish,elegant, and I dare say (though I am a guy) SEXY.

what a man... to wear gifts from fans on REHEARSALS! I mean... wow. all i can say. no faking at how much we meant to him.

What about when he had the baggie sweats on and the stage was going up and that funky beat came on and he was dancing all cool like. MMM MMMM
More Ed Hardy. He did look layed back sexy. :trytobeangel

I love the Drill outfit. Gosh he looked darn sexy in that!
Didnt he? :)

I like the light colored jacket with the red pants and fedora. Hot.
And the red motorcycle jacket he wore.

He looked so hot in This is it, he was skinny, but still has the best butt!
He even looks good when he looks like hes just rolled out of bed, with his messy hair!

Loved the black and white film shots from Smooth Criminal... where he smiles at the beginning before catching the glove. :wub:

Also his outfit during Earth Song. :wub: :wub: :wub: His best dancing in the whole film, I think.... simple but amazing.

Agree with every single comment...and can I just add that he looked oh my god sexy!! :p

So so hot. Gorgeous. When he was showing the guys how to dance for TDCAU - wow!

In the baggy thriller outfit - wow!

ok....everytime he was on the screen - wow!

just amazingly gorgeous :)

Back