Michael's latest song(s)?

the No Friend of Mine song featuring Michael was outtakes from a song Michael did called Blue Gangster.word.

Ok so let me get this straight now, with out all the demos from previous album sessions or unfinished songs from album sessions - we have 3 finished commercially released songs from Michael that were recorded after the Invincible album.

One More Chance, Beautiful Girl and We've had Enough.

Last edited:
One More Chance is not the last song, cos Beautiful Girl was deff after and that has been officially released from 'The Ultimate Collection' album.

Wasn't weve had enough recorded in 2004?

Beautiful Girl was not a finished song. It was kind like a Demo track. We´ve had enough was done in the vince area back in 2001. So the last "single" was "ONE MORE CHANCE" written by R. Kelly in 2003.

Well, we have We Be Ballin you feat Ice Cube and O'Neal.

Beautiful Girl was not a finished song. It was kind like a Demo track. We´ve had enough was done in the vince area back in 2001. So the last "single" was "ONE MORE CHANCE" written by R. Kelly in 2003.

Beautiful Girl yeah it does sound incomplete like a demo.

I'm sure I read somewhere We've had enough was made in 2004!?

Thanks cgrimberg

http://www.jvillage.de/board/mj-fac...s-non-album-tracks-later-released-tracks.html

We've Had Enough (1999)
(Michael Jackson, Rodney "Darkchild" Jerkins, Fred Jerkins
III, LaShawn Ameen Daniels, Carole Bayer Sager)
Michael Jackson
Written in 1999, produced in 2000
Outtake of the album INVINCIBLE (2001)
This is the first song Rodney Jerkins has written with Michael Jackson and
it's also the first song that Carole Bayer Sager contributed to the new album.
(5:45) "The Ultimate Collection"
(Compilation, CD, 2004)

One More Chance (2001) (R. Kelly)
Michael Jackson
Note: Do not confuse it with the eponymous Jackson 5 song (1970), the same-named
Jacksons song (1984) and sister Janet Jackson's adaption of the preceding one (1993)!
Outtake of the album INVINCIBLE (2001).
The accompanying music video was never finished and released due
to rising child molestation accusations and arrest in that year.
(3:49) "Number Ones"
(Compilation, CD, November 17th, 2003 / 2007 repackaged)
(3:49) "One More Chance"
(Single, CD, December 1st, 2003)
(3:49) previously LEAKED (in August 2003)

http://www.jvillage.de/board/mj-fac...s-non-album-tracks-later-released-tracks.html

We've Had Enough (1999)
(Michael Jackson, Rodney "Darkchild" Jerkins, Fred Jerkins
III, LaShawn Ameen Daniels, Carole Bayer Sager)
Michael Jackson
Written in 1999, produced in 2000
Outtake of the album INVINCIBLE (2001)
This is the first song Rodney Jerkins has written with Michael Jackson and
it's also the first song that Carole Bayer Sager contributed to the new album.
(5:45) "The Ultimate Collection"
(Compilation, CD, 2004)

One More Chance (2001) (R. Kelly)
Michael Jackson
Note: Do not confuse it with the eponymous Jackson 5 song (1970), the same-named
Jacksons song (1984) and sister Janet Jackson's adaption of the preceding one (1993)!
Outtake of the album INVINCIBLE (2001).
The accompanying music video was never finished and released due
to rising child molestation accusations and arrest in that year.
(3:49) "Number Ones"
(Compilation, CD, November 17th, 2003 / 2007 repackaged)
(3:49) "One More Chance"
(Single, CD, December 1st, 2003)
(3:49) previously LEAKED (in August 2003)

WOW!! Thanks

Never knew We've Had Enough was 10 years old, thought it was much more recent, why O why was that song not on the Invincible album I just don't know!!

And even One More Chance is from Invincible era (2001)

That makes....

Beautiful girl and Hold My Hand the most recent vocals from MJ we have at the moment.

Ima going to listen to them now and appreciate them even more!!!!!

Last edited:
We've Had Enough 10 years old, that is insane!!!

If it was done in 2001 instead of 2004, how the hell did it not make Invincible, lol

I love We've had enough.. such a beautiful song

I totally agree. I have finally gone back to listen to that song this morning. And since then I have been wanting to hear that song of Michael's alot. I am listening to that song now.

And I am just wondering about the song Fall Again. When was that song recorded even though it is just a demo version.

Fall Again was originally recorded in 1999 probably another demo outtake for the Vince album, and then it was released in 2004 on The Ultimate Collection.

We've Had Enough 10 years old, that is insane!!!

If it was done in 2001 instead of 2004, how the hell did it not make Invincible, lol

I don't think he would be thinking those lyrics at that time unless he was opposed to fighting Alquida. I believe it was written after it became clear that the reasons for going to Iraq were untrue, and that is what the song is about.

He even borrowed the phrase frome the media "Rush to make a choice" which was often used to describe Bush's decision to invade Iraq.

Wasn't WBSS08 released as a single?

Any update on "Place with no name"? There's a snippet but I want the whole song!

Beautiful Girl - Demo (1998) (Michael Jackson)
Michael Jackson
Recorded for the album INVINCIBLE (2001)
(4:04) "The Ultimate Collection"
(Compilation, CD, 2004)

I'd love to hear his tracks from the studio sessions with will.i.am and Akon, only if they were completed with Michael's final touches though :)

Back