Michael's latest song(s)?

SkyWalk

Proud Member
What is Michael's latest original song or songs after Invincible that we have at the moment? Iv'e got it down to 3 songs....have I missed any?

What More Can I Give
Beautiful Girl
We've had Enough

Not counting Hold My Hand cos its an Akon song.

Oh yeah forgot about One More Chance. Thanks.

Wasn't Shout from the Invincible recording sessions? So im not including that!

i like this thread because there are lot of songs in where people claim its Michael and you can tell it isn't. Or in some cases, something sounds alike so it is hard to tell.

what more can i give was originally recorded in 1999 so its not as new as any song on the invincible album

Xscape is from the Invincible recording sessions.

No friend of mine (gansta) yeah good song but its not Michael's or is it? When was it recorded anyway?

But on the what more can I give video MJ looks Invincible era!?

Xscape is from the Invincible recording sessions.

No friend of mine (gansta) yeah good song but its not Michael's or is it? When was it recorded anyway?

But on the what more can I give video MJ looks Invincible era!?

gangsta is him. Or there is a part in the rap where the guy rapping says "i've got a couple tips from michael, i'm moonwalking out your life....i'm a smooth criminal and i told her to beat it" lol something like that. Yea, its michael. The song "let me go" isn't though

gangsta is him. Or there is a part in the rap where the guy rapping says "i've got a couple tips from michael, i'm moonwalking out your life....i'm a smooth criminal and i told her to beat it" lol something like that. Yea, its michael. The song "let me go" isn't though

Yeah I know its Michael singing but I dont think its an actual Michael Jackson song he's just a feature in it!!

weve had enough was orignally from the vince sessions

One More Chance was also recorded during the INVINCIBLE sessions. Out of the 2 tracks he cut with R Kelly for the album, only "Cry" actually made it to the final tracklist.

One More Chance was also recorded during the INVINCIBLE sessions. Out of the 2 tracks he cut with R Kelly for the album, only "Cry" actually made it to the final tracklist.

No it was not , Michaels last single and song is One more chance.. there´s no need for discussion about other songs .. cuz its the latest song from mike lol. that´s it.

No it was not , Michaels last single and song is One more chance.. there´s no need for discussion about other songs .. cuz its the latest song from mike lol. that´s it.
One More Chance is not the last song, cos Beautiful Girl was deff after and that has been officially released from 'The Ultimate Collection' album.

weve had enough was orignally from the vince sessions
Wasn't weve had enough recorded in 2004?

Yeah I know its Michael singing but I dont think its an actual Michael Jackson song he's just a feature in it!!

"No friend of mine " is originally a Michael jackson song, The thing is that Tempamental or whatever the name of the rapper is, took the original version of song, edited it and added his vocals, if you notice there are two versions leaked, one with only a bridge which inculdes the words" Im so amused with the things you said and the things you done to me, there is nothing in this world would change" the other version includes a complete verse, do you think that MJ would lay down such heavy vocals on such a trashy produced record? the whole production of the song is just trashy, Its something that Mj didn't even touch, Its a michael jackson song that has been edited, I know that the original version of Mj will be released in the near future.

"No friend of mine " is originally a Michael jackson song, The thing is that Tempamental or whatever the name of the rapper is, took the original version of song, edited it and added his vocals, if you notice there are two versions leaked, one with only a bridge which inculdes the words" Im so amused with the things you said and the things you done to me, there is nothing in this world would change" the other version includes a complete verse, do you think that MJ would lay down such heavy vocals on such a trashy produced record? the whole production of the song is just trashy, Its something that Mj didn't even touch, Its a michael jackson song that has been edited, I know that the original version of Mj will be released in the near future.

I totally agree with what you have said and that's why this article really pisses me off:doh:

Apparently Gangster's from Invinc era...

According to Pras Michel of The Fugees, Michael Jackson in fact recorded the vocals for No Friend of Mine (Gangsta) in 2006 as a favor.

There's also Hold My Hand and WBSS 2008 (which contains new MJ vocals).

Last edited:
and We've Had Enough 2008
whats the story with that. he re recorded it in 08? to use on an album i guess? that song is incredible

whats the story with that. he re recorded it in 08? to use on an album i guess? that song is incredible

Oops! I meant Wanna Be Startin' Somethin' 2008 (of Thriller 25) but was looking at We've Had Enough when I typed it.

And We've Had Enough is one of my favorites as well, I remember it came out at the same time Eminem's "Mosh" anti-war song came out--still wish We've Had Enough would've been released as a single to promote TUC. "She innocently questioned why. Why her father had to die..." :(

According to Pras Michel of The Fugees, Michael Jackson in fact recorded the vocals for No Friend of Mine (Gangsta) in 2006 as a favor.

There's also Hold My Hand and WBSS 2008 (which contains new MJ vocals).

I don't believe this Shit.

Two crappy leaks of the song surfaced on the Internet , they are horribly produced, again, horribly and unprofessionally produced, Unoffical record, Not pristine record at all, who is the hell is tempamental to get to Mj to record such heavy vocals on a record, if you combine the bridge on the first leak with the verse on the second leak and the harmonies you would realize that it makes a great michael jackson song.

I do believe that DJ tempamental got his hands on the song on one of the studios , It happens, he edited it and added his vocals , its simple as that.

One More Chance is not the last song, cos Beautiful Girl was deff after and that has been officially released from 'The Ultimate Collection' album.

Wasn't weve had enough recorded in 2004?
I'm pretty sure your right, and it was so obviously about Iraq anyways. The phrase "rush to make a choice" was borrowed from the media. That phrase was a stab at Bush over the Iraq war. "What did these soldiers come here for?" was another obvious stab as there was no reason for them to go there.

Oops! I meant Wanna Be Startin' Somethin' 2008 (of Thriller 25) but was looking at We've Had Enough when I typed it.

And We've Had Enough is one of my favorites as well, I remember it came out at the same time Eminem's "Mosh" anti-war song came out--still wish We've Had Enough would've been released as a single to promote TUC. "She innocently questioned why. Why her father had to die..." :(

we had enough is another wasted song if you ask me. by wasted song I mean it was a great song that could have been used better for his career. It iddn't belong on a box set where 99% of hte population will never hear it.

some others
sunset driver
xscape
shout
streetwalker

those all could have been included on albums.

also wasnt cry an outtake from the dangerous sessions ?

how come Mj mentions the song cry on the 1993 deposition ?
Ever thought about the possibility of 2 songs sharing the same title but being completely different? Michael had it happen before if you look in the "For The Record" book.

Was there any music video from invincible?

Back