Michaels Hidden Message in Xscape album was a nice touch :) xxx

MJJ_4 All Time

Proud Member
Hello everyone :ciao: I thought it would be really nice to share our thoughts ,pics whatever you like on the hidden message in the Xscape album cover , I know when I got mine on the launch day I was really surprised and felt a little tearful when I found it as I was not expecting it !!! I thought it was a really nice touch :) , I apologise if this has already been discussed elsewhere xxx It touched me in "this is it" when Michael Said it also :heart:

Xscape Deluxe Album ( message hidden under the poster and booklet )

"It's an adventure
It's a great adventure...
They just want wonderful experiences
They want escapism
We wanna take them places that
They've never been before"
Michael Jackson

Last edited:
4f48d31811fe7c149ead14f7bd729ce9.jpg

dontstressoverpast.png

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-WX2FbNhInKs/UahGN2ogOyI/AAAAAAAABt4/mgctHmf_Gh8/s320/Journey.jpg[/img
[IMG]http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-22keF8aIzSk/TnueGz_ke1I/AAAAAAAABCQ/1EPDBsUX-Ac/s1600/A-journey-of-a-thousand-miles-begins-with-a-singl-step.jpg

Changes.jpg

That's what comes to my mind Lis :huggy:
Intriguing thread xox

Last edited:
Hello everyone :ciao: I thought it would be really nice to share our thoughts ,pics whatever you like on the hidden message in the Xscape album cover , I know when I got mine on the launch day I was really surprised and felt a little tearful when I found it as I was not expecting it !!! I thought it was a really nice touch :) , I apologise if this has already been discussed elsewhere xxx It touched me in "this is it" when Michael Said it also :heart:

Xscape Deluxe Album ( message hidden under the poster and booklet )

"It's an adventure
It's a great adventure...
They just want wonderful experiences
They want escapism
We wanna take them places that
They've never been before"
Michael Jackson

Wow! How did you find it?! it's almost like he had a secret lil message just for the fans

How did you figure out what the entire message was? Did you break the digipak open?

I squeezed mine. Lifted It to the light, then snouted inside

How did you figure out what the entire message was? Did you break the digipak open?

Hiya :hiya: no what I did when I first opened it was I was trying carefully to pull the booklet and poster out so I slightly arched the card and held it up and I caught a glimpse of the message so I arched it a litte more and kept swapping it from side to side to read the lines :)

Hiya :hiya: no what I did when I first opened it was I was trying carefully to pull the booklet and poster out so I slightly arched the card and held it up and I caught a glimpse of the message so I arched it a litte more and kept swapping it from side to side to read the lines :)

It's like one of them movies when someone uncovers a hidden treasure or something, it's so awesome!! I wouldn't of know! :O

Guys where is the message. When I got my album I turned it at all angles trying to find this secret message, but I can't find it.

Its Inside the pocket of deluxe soft digi pack. :) not sure if it's in the Jewel case CD.

Last edited:
Guys where is the message. When I got my album I turned it at all angles trying to find this secret message, but I can't find it.

Hiya:hiya: how are you :) it's in the deluxe edition , if you take the poster and booklet out of the middle then hold it up and bend it slightly you will see it , it's written in the back of the little pouch that holds the poster and booklet in place :) :heart:

Its Inside the pocket of deluxe soft digi pack. :) not sure if it's in the Jewel case CD.

Yeah I know it is inside but I can't find it. Where exactly inside is it? Is it in the sleeve where the cd is?

MJJ-4 just saw your detailed directions. Thanks!!

Yeah I know it is inside but I can't find it. Where exactly inside is it? Is it in the sleeve where the cd is?

Hello , it's in the deluxe album open it up and in the middle section where the poster and booklet is take them out and lift up the case give it a gentle bend and look inside and you will see it :) xx

Back