Michael's Family Prepares For His Funera (pics inside)

Cinnamon234

Proud Member
X17 XCLUSIVE - Michael's Family Prepares For His Funeral
This afternoon, X17 photographers spotted what is believed to be the white carriage that will be used during Michael Jackson's funeral, which should take place sometime this week.

At a press conference earlier today, Joe Jackson would not confirm when the services would be held, but we can't imagine the family would want to wait much longer to lay the beloved music icon to rest. And doesn't a white horse drawn carriage seem totally befitting for the king of pop?

MJacksonFUNERALS0629_04-full.jpg

MJacksonFUNERALS0629_01-full.jpg

-God u guys i'm shaking. I can't believe it. This is really it :-(

pics could be from anywhere. the family said they havnt even planned anything yet and u dont need the carriage till the actual day, it goes to the funeral home. i think these pics have nothing to do with mj

:(

Maybe it's better that we get those images now, it will prepare us for the actual funeral...

pics could be from anywhere. the family said they havnt even planned anything yet and u dont need the carriage till the actual day, it goes to the funeral home. i think these pics have nothing to do with mj

right. and that man looks dressed for a funeral,maybe its 4sum1 else. Why wud he be all dressed just to deliver the carriage

That's true, elusive, and that's also true sunnyday. .... It sort of does bring reality home doesn' it.... if his carriage is going to be like this though - it's so beautiful it's making me cry. It's fit for an angel. xx

elusive you're right they might just have spotted a random carriage. even though I agree that it would be befitting for the king of pop.

The article said it is believed to be the carriage he will be laid to rest in. It could be true or not, but I don't see why anyone would deliberately lie about this. I wouldn't be supirsed if this turns out to be true.

I have this feeling that his funeral will be next friday...
My stomac is acting weird as i write here...
i swear to God that if it is next friday,i will not celebrate my birthday anymore.
As long as i remember what happened,i just can't celebrate anything anymore.

I've just been knocked down a notch, but I will get up again...WE must get up again!

:(

Maybe it's better that we get those images now, it will prepare us for the actual funeral...
yeh

thank you for saying that
That's true, elusive, and that's also true sunnyday. .... It sort of does bring reality home doesn' it.... if his carriage is going to be like this though - it's so beautiful it's making me cry. It's fit for an angel. xx
agree with everything u said

right. and that man looks dressed for a funeral,maybe its 4sum1 else. Why wud he be all dressed just to deliver the carriage
thank you, plus I don't think from what Joe said that they are this far along ... but either way, its good to not overreact

Thanks all for your posts. I feel better. And maybe it is best to get this emotional 'warning' now ... maybe it'll buffer the real thing.

I am soo gonna cry if the funeral is public....whether or not the pic is actually for Mike, i wanna cry just looking at it...

Back