Michael's Dr. hires lawyer

No it could be an arrythmia, it could be a heart attack (heart disease is not the only cause of heart attacks) it doesn't have to be any drugs.

Secondly, the man went to the hospital with MJ (hence his car remaining at MJ's), he has spoken to investigators numerous times, if he wanted to run and hide he would have taken the car and ran. And I would be careful to speak to the family now (I'm sure he spoke with them before; had to) because this may get sticky; he is doing the right thing by being quiet and getting a lawyer.

I think we need to be so careful in what we regurgitate and the speculations we make.

This guy did cpr on a bed, he didn't call 911, eventually a unknown staff member did. where he at? what do he know? who is he? why didn't this doctor want to pronounce michael and ucla doctors had to and got the coroner involved,when he was his PERSONAL doctor. He knew All about michael's medical history. Also why isn't he speaking with the jacksons. Sheddding some light on michael's last moments. I know he was the last one with michael or the one who found him. He should have been helping to ease the pain.

It's so CLEAR that this man FEEL GUILTY about something. Even if it was that he gave michael something that he shouldn't have on michael request. He should at least give them the satifaction of knowing. This man has something to hide. the 911 call proves that. cpr on the bed wil never sit right with me. If micheal passed in his sleep then why didn't the doctor still call the police and just telling them that's how he found him (if he don't have nothing to hide).

I have some of the doubts as you mentioned above
this physician’s behavior is really “unusual”
some of his acts aren’t like a personal physician would do…so strange
I’ m afraid If Michael’s death is a mistake
maybe it's a careless mistake by this “personal physician”
would you accept that?
what was it anyway?
I’m really concerned and I felt the same as Jackson family had
"Michael gone unexpectedly in a tragic way and it’s too soon.”
if Michael’s been in heaven now
he might think “why I’m here? I got 3 children to take care of!”
he might ask “what happened to me?” just like the family would like to know

I know nothing can’t change the fact Michael has passed away
yet I do support that the Jackson family decide to seek second autopsy
we fans should keep praying for the Jackson family and his three children
and I also hope the fans should keep the pressure to the concerned authority to help find out the truth
we can’t just lost our beloved one with no reason
I think Michael’s family has the right to know what’s going on
I just felt it shouldn’t end up like this for such a great human being, a good person
I always think Michael would live for another 20 or 30 years
Not end in 2009.. No!

No it could be an arrythmia, it could be a heart attack (heart disease is not the only cause of heart attacks) it doesn't have to be any drugs.

Secondly, the man went to the hospital with MJ (hence his car remaining at MJ's), he has spoken to investigators numerous times, if he wanted to run and hide he would have taken the car and ran. And I would be careful to speak to the family now (I'm sure he spoke with them before; had to) because this may get sticky; he is doing the right thing by being quiet and getting a lawyer.

I think we need to be so careful in what we regurgitate and the speculations we make.

the autopsy didnt' show any thing wrong w/ his heart. if it did, it wouldn'thave been deferred to the tox report

An arrythmia wouldn't show up on the coroners report, trust me. It is an irregular rhythm, the heart stops beating, you can't find that out on an autopsy report. Nothing wrong with the heart, from an autopsy perspective, means no visible abnormalities. I was thinking a heart attack from too much stress , but that may be more unlikely.

He's under a lot of scrutiny and most likely needs help dealing with it. Please, let's not judge the guy before we know something. Remember how we hated that people already condemned Michael before the trial even started.

Exactly.

Hiring a lawyer is not indicative of guilt.

I hope he's not the reason were not blessed with Michael being here anymore. I wanna cuss his azz out but I will wait and see if he's guilty first. He sure as hell looks guilty hiring a lawyer and all but I will give him a chance to talk. just say something. i mean this man was in the room when my lovely passed and has said nothing he fled.

please, ain't no one give mj the benefit of the doubt ever and even know they 're slandering him so don't come at me asking me to give the dr a chance...he guilty till proven innocent

please, ain't no one give mj the benefit of the doubt ever and even know they 're slandering him so don't come at me asking me to give the dr a chance...he guilty till proven innocent

That's ridiculous.

This could be a massive accident, no facts are out there yet. You're right, nobody gave MJ the benefit of a doubt, you'd think that would be reason for you to not join those people and practice what we all preached nearly six years ago, the presumption of innocence.

I don't want to give him a chance either, but I don't want to falsely accuse . But I think he f*%^ up and ran

Or, Stop please hiring a lawyer does not say he is guilty. This man is just being caucious as he should.

givvvvvvvvvvvvvve whatt? A chance??? Give cpr on the bed a chance? Give michael complain of chest pain wednesday night and you ain't got no better sense to take him to the hospital and monitor the man. Yet you then pump him fulla lead afterwards??? GIIIve michael collapsed right by you and your D- med student behind couldnt revive him in the 4-5 minute time slot. ugh please! Maybe his slow behind thought he had 45 minutes not 4-5min. Thats why it took michael to fully lose a pulse before you had someone ring up 911.

Please.. thats asking us to GIVE to much and he ain't give michael's family jack!

givvvvvvvvvvvvvve whatt? A chance??? Give cpr on the bed a chance? Give michael complain of chest pain wednesday night and you ain't got no better sense to take him to the hospital and monitor the man. Yet you then pump him fulla lead afterwards??? GIIIve michael collapsed right by you and your D- med student behind couldnt revive him in the 4-5 minute time slot. ugh please! Maybe his slow behind thought he had 45 minutes not 4-5min. Thats why it took michael to fully lose a pulse before you had someone ring up 911.

Please.. thats asking us to GIVE to much and he ain't give michael's family jack!

your right:clapping:

cautious for what. All he had to do was go directly to the fam. console them first then start answering every single last question. do he need a lawyer for that. He go a lawyer after the heat got to him and the police called him in for questioning. so please! I thougt ppl got lawyer after they became a suspect. he never was one...so what is there to caution???

I agree!:clapping:

That's ridiculous.

This could be a massive accident, no facts are out there yet. You're right, nobody gave MJ the benefit of a doubt, you'd think that would be reason for you to not join those people and practice what we all preached nearly six years ago, the presumption of innocence.
i would be inclined to give someone the benefit of the doubt if their conduct wasn't so suspicious.

when a patient dies, the dr comes and out and addresses the family. lets them know what happened, the attempts to save them, etc...he did not do that.

instead he abandoned ship, took off for a day, and hired a lawyer. i understand having one doesn't implicate u in something but it does show ur afraid of something. either of being railroaded or of being tripped up

If it turns out to be that Michael died because of his mistake or whatever, I do not know what i'm going to do...

Things do not add up here folks.

Why has the LA medical Examination report been delayed for 6-8 weeks yet the media tells us MJ was "abusing drugs", had a "heart attack", he was "weak and frail". Now this doctor hires lawyer, he has something to hide.

This so very wrong.

it's not being delayed, they're running tests.

they're saying he was abusing drugs b/cof the amount they found in the home and his 'friends' telling everyone hisbiz trying ot get some tv time

this doctor seems to have been let off the hook tho MJ was on the bed instead of the floor..

i'm not even gunna comment on what i think of the Dr. or the people that let him off the hook.

Right because all of us know better than the investigators that have interviewed him for hours...sigh...so quickly we forget Michael's message.

Everyone's looking for a scapegoat, and fans in here are devolving into the same people who take a look at MJ's appearance and hear a crappy, incomplete story on the news and label him a criminal. You guys are doing the same, it's ridiculous. I mean no disrespect, but people are practically calling this doctor a criminal based on hearsay.

The news is not going to say "Things are calm, for maybe the first time in his life". This is huge news and they're going to milk it for all its worth. They're going to press the issue of drugs, the doctor, the paternity of the children, who gets custody, who gets control of his assets... no story, no money. I figured Jackson fans would be the last ones who need to realize this.

u guys, they need evidence to support something first.

so they take the drs statement. now we'll see what the reports say. toxicology takes awhile.

IF there's any thing that contradicts the dr's story or something comes up, he'll be questioned again but right now they have nothing to contradict him. so they're right, as of right now, he's not a suspect.

if something else comes out, then that may change.

no one is looking for a scapegoat. u have friends saying he was a druggie. a md saying his heart was great. a dr living w/ him who botched cpr. and an alleged physical that he passed.

everything is contradicting so we have to wait and see. it's just pathetic watching everyone stake a claim in this

his ass is hiding something. police dont impound cars 4 no reason,his ass dissapeared w/o speaking to the family.

here's a good piece from the other thread. maybe this is y they're letting him go till they get further info
i say it's farfetched towalk into his room when he has a weak pulse and was dying, right at that moment, and then start doing cpr.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lano...wyer-says.html

Michael Jackson's doctor did not inject pop star with Demerol before pop star's death, lawyer says
12:34 PM | June 28, 2009
A lawyer for Michael Jackson’s personal physician said today that reports that the doctor injected the pop star with a powerful painkiller before his death were “absolutely false.”

“There was no Demerol. No OxyContin,” Edward Chernoff, the attorney for Dr. Conrad Murray, told The Times.

The lawyer, who was present Saturday for Murray’s three-hour interview with Los Angeles police detectives, said Jackson was already unconscious when the doctor “fortuitously” entered the bedroom of the performer’s Holmby Hills mansion.

The 50-year-old entertainer “wasn’t breathing. He checked for a pulse. There was a weak pulse in his femoral artery. He started administering CPR,” said Chernoff, a Houston criminal defense attorney.

The lawyer’s claim was consistent with the account of a source close to the investigation who told The Times that the lengthy interview with the doctor turned up “no smoking gun.”

Murray had not “furnished or prescribed” Jackson with Demerol, the lawyer said.

He described Murray as stunned by Jackson’s death. “He was the one who suggested the autopsy to the family while they were still in the hospital. He didn’t understand why Michael Jackson had died,” he said. Murray, a cardiologist with practices in Nevada and Texas, shuttered his offices in May after Jackson asked him to travel to London for a seven-month concert run.

Chernoff said the concert promoter, L.A.-based AEG Live, had agreed to pay the doctor $300,000 and was still owed the money. AEG Live Chief Executive Randy Phillips has described Murray as Jackson’s personal physician of three years. Murray’s attorney, however, said that although the men had known each other since 2006, Murray only came on as Jackson’s personal physician last month for the London shows.

He said previously Murray had treated Jackson’s children for an infection while the family was living in Las Vegas and the doctor considered the performer “a friend.”

On Friday, an LAPD detective told The Times that investigators had no information that Jackson was injected with Demerol or other painkillers. Such claims "are coming from outside the investigation," said Lt. Gregg Strenk, head of the LAPD's Homicide Special Section 1, which is assigned to the Jackson case.

I don't know if Murray is guilty of any wrong doing but for God 's sake I'm not a doctor and I know how to do a CPR properly, so, what make me think a lot is the fact he partcised a CPR on a bed when he shoud have done it on the floor. Michael was not fine the night before the cardiac arrest and to me Murray should have taken him to the hospital. Doctor's behaviour is a little suspicious...I hope he did the best he could to save Michael's life..otherwise I couldn't bear it...

Back