Michael's clothes for This Is It.

Re: michael, sclothes for this is it.

Wow looks really cool!! I hope we'll him wearing this in the movie but im afraid we wont....

Aww, cool. Thanks for posting.

thanx, he would love those outfits

Thanks - looks amazing!

Thriller and Billie Jean... WOW!

Last edited:

Um.. confused. I thought Michael Lee Bush was the costume designer.. according to articles about the TII costumes and the backstage photos on his facebook?

Um.. confused. I thought Michael Lee Bush was the costume designer.. according to articles about the TII costumes and the backstage photos on his facebook?
I believe they were both credited for working on the costumes
for the concert ..

Wow :bugeyed Looks awesome and Michael looked good! I can't believe he's gone.. :cry:
Thanks for posting.

It's great that he was planning on wearing the red Thriller jacket. It's alot better and more iconic than the white one

wow..such beautiful clothes...I guess we will never see MJ wearing those...so sad

:( :( :(

Can't believe we are never gonna see them in action :(

thnx for posting, these pieces all look awesome, shame we never saw Mike in them... sigh...

wow they are AMAZING costumes...michael would have (and did telling from the photos) look incredible in them!

ill be in heaven if there is footage of him wearing those light up trousers, the jacket from that other vid that also lights up for billie jean, and that red thriller jacket, im not so bothered about the rest, but id do anything for those two

Hmm, was curious to visit this thread and see the reactions.

While I can say the clothes were awesome, this is not my point. Although I'm not going to say it again loudly, how was HE looking in those clothes? Were they fitting well? That guy/ girl said his waist was 28 inches?

Just anser these in your own mind, no need to debate again

While I can say the clothes were awesome, this is not my point. Although I'm not going to say it again loudly, how was HE looking in those clothes? Were they fitting well? That guy/ girl said his waist was 28 inches?

Why bring it up then!!!!!!!!! I am sorry but i am getting so sick off this!

Leaving yet another thread that i was looking forward to discussing because people feel the need to ruin it! You are not being fair!

Why bring it up then!!!!!!!!! I am sorry but i am getting so sick off this!

Leaving yet another thread that i was looking forward to discussing because people feel the need to ruin it! You are not being fair!

SOrry, but maybe you feel this way because it's plain obvious. It's heartwrenching actually. These were not photoshopped like other pictures

:cry:...so so sad.....Michael will never wear them costumes.....this is so depressing.....

I made the same comment to myself when I was listening to the video....jeez he was very thin...28 inch waist....that is thin...even for a dancer....:(.....so depressing...poor Michael

Back