Michael's body to be plastinated?

Gunther von Hagens dissected dead people on these programs on Channel 4. I was unlucky enough to see some of one. Ugh. Wish I hadn't.
I hope this is not true. It's absolutely awful.

Not for public display like that...

If this was the movies his body could be frozen to be brought back with further medical advance... I just wish he would come back.

^ ?!!? ur serious?

thats just disgusting. MJ or other human being, it ain't good fckn fggts.

Ugh, you have got to be kidding. The idea in itself seems outragous to me. Treat him with decency and respect please. The man is not a toy you can play around with.

I don't believe this and how hideous would that be, almost like getting a pet stuffed.

As for it being impossible to have a private funeral because fans would show up, I think very few real fans would invade their privacy if they asked us not to. The children's wishes are the most important here.

if it was Michael's own wish to be preserved in that manner ... there is no one that should go against his wishes. He wanted to live forever, maybe that was his way of making sure *shrug*

if this dr. has no truth in his story, there is no way it will happen.

Not for public display like that...

If this was the movies his body could be frozen to be brought back with further medical advance... I just wish he would come back.

yEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH The can froze him and in later years the medicine will be different and they can give him back?Oooo gooooooooooodddddddddddddd

I honestly think this is BS. Even if Michael wanted it, I seriously doubt he wanted to be put on display like some piece of museum.

Still waiting for news on the funeral.

Sounds like complete BS, and even if it was true that this is what he wanted, I would feel disgusted. It's time for him to rest in peace instead of becoming a spectacle.

No!

I really really hope he is buried in a large, beautiful grave.

the biggest
lot of bullshit i,ve ever heard,i don,t usually swear on here,however the only bit i do think sounds right is about the jehovahs witnesses,i beleive his mother is still a jehovahs witness and his sister rebbie so it could even be at the kingdom hall,but we will have to wait and see,but that last part sounds just horrible.

Back