Michael - Your Album review + Poll

What is your rating for the Album (5 is best)

Votes: 35 45.5%

Votes: 19 24.7%

Votes: 6 7.8%

Votes: 8 10.4%

Votes: 9 11.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

mjchris

Proud Member
Now after the album leaked....

michael-jackson-michael-album-cover.jpg

1. Hold my hand
2. Hollywood tonight
3. Keep your head up
4. The way you love me
5. Monster
6. Best of joy
7. Breaking News
8. Another day
9. Behind the mask
10. Much too soon

Whats your thoughs about it?
Do you like it?
Whats your favorite song?
Whats the best song? Whats the worst?
Whats the greatest thing about it, what could be made better?
Whats your ranking of the songs?

And I've added a poll for your Album Rating (1 is best)

weird poll -seems 5 should be the best but I gave it a "1" !!

who the phuk is this guy talkin in hollywood tonight?????
sounds TOTALY GAY!!! it sucks! WTFFFFFFFFFFF?????????????????
song is so dope,but this guy...COME ON

i so hoped this song was finished :((((((

my ranking at the moment...

1. Hold my hand
2. Best of joy
3. Behind the mask
4. Much too soon
5. Another day
6. Hollywood tonight
7. The way you love me
8. Keep your head up
9. Monster
10. Breaking News

You should always put 5* as the 'highest' mark!

For sure some people are going to mark 5* without even reading you comment in brackets.

Oh dear!

Darn it! I voted #5, thought that was the best :(. DOH! Silly me, it's #1 for me anyway, love everything about it.

#1 - Behind the Mask
#2 - Best of Joy/(I Like) The Way You Love Me
#3 - Hollywood Tonight
#4 - Hold my Hand ft. Akon
#5 - (I Can't Make It) Another Day ft. Lenny Kravitz
#7 - Much Too Soon
#8 - Breaking News
#9 - Monster ft. 50 Cent
#10 - Keep Your Head Up

Do you like it? Yes, I rate it 4/5.

Whats your favorite song? Behind The Mask, Another Day and Much too Soon are all equal IMO.

Whats the worst? Keep Your Head Up.

Whats the greatest thing about it? The songs I mentioned above. Best of Joy, Hollywood Tonight, The Way You Love Me and HMH are still great.

What could be made better? Getting rid of the Cascio tracks.

Whats your ranking of the songs?

1. Behind The Mask
2. Another Day
3. Much Too Soon
4. Best of Joy
5. Hollywood Tonight
6. Hold My Hand
7. The Way You Love Me
1,000,000. Breaking News
1,000,000,000,000. Monster
1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000. Keep Your Head Up

#1 - Behind the Mask
#2 - Hollywood Tonight
#3 - Much Too Soon
#4 - Hold my Hand ft. Akon
#5 - (I Like) The Way You Love Me
#6 - Breaking News
#7 - Best Of Joy
#8 - Monster ft. 50 Cent
#9 - Keep Your Head Up
#10 - (I Can't Make It) Another Day

1. Best of joy
2. Hollywood tonight
3. Much too soon
4. Behind the mask
5. Keep your head up
6. Monster
7. Hold my hand
8. (I can't make it) another day
9. Breaking news
10. (I like) the way you love me

my ranking at the moment...

1. Hold my hand
2. Best of joy
3. Behind the mask
4. Much too soon
5. Another day
6. Hollywood tonight
7. The way you love me
8. Keep your head up
9. Monster
10. Breaking News

Co-Sign ;)

This poll is too damn confusing. Can someone lock this and start over??????

#5 should be good.....too confusing..

You should always put 5* as the 'highest' mark!

For sure some people are going to mark 5* without even reading you comment in brackets.

Oh dear!

yeah, ok, 5 as the best is correct but its not my fault if some people cant read. but its too late now.

EDIT: if someone of you voted the false tell me here or via PM. i will contact the admin/mod to correct this.

#1 - Behind the Mask
#2 - Hollywood Tonight
#3- much too soon
#4 (I Like) The Way You Love Me
#5 - (I Can't Make It) Another Day ft. Lenny Kravitz
#6 - Hold my Hand ft. Akon
#7 - best of joy

WTF I gave it a 4/5 then I read your post saying 1 is best? WTF?!

The poll is so confusing, I almost vote 5.

I am super exciting now! omg, I never thought I could experience things like this since last year. Thank you Michael. This album is the best of the decade, it deserved to be No. 1 all over the world.

My list:
1: Best of joy/behind the mask
2: hollywood tonight
3: Monster/Another Day
4: Keep your Head up/ The way you love me/Much too soon
5: Hold my hand/Breaking news

So weird 1 is the best. I almost got it wrong. :lol: So close I voted 5 instead of 1. :lol:

This album is a clear 1 to me!

We open the album with the weakest song HMH - a duet with AKON. It's actually a great song, and every MJ album has a duet, and HMH is the duet of Michael! AKON is not a great singer - BUT what he can't deliver MJ can and more too!

The we move on to Hollywood Tonight!! - And wow, first we hear a choir, the the beat starts with MJ beatboxing! - Fantastic. When the first verse starts you are in awe! - This is one of the best songs on Michael, and maybe already one of my all time favorite songs!! MJ, sings uptempo, and great. It doesn't get much better than this.

Next is Keep Your Head up. A feel good, keep the faith kind of song. It's sweet, it's great, it's Michael... - Ends with a choir. A really great song. Nice feel, nice beat, vocals are MJ spot on.

Next is (I like) The Way You Love Me - a song that has already been released in 2004 on TUC. BUT - this version is very different. It starts with MJ talking about how he wants the song to be. The while he beatboxes the drum rhytm the song starts. Vocals are perfect. The drum and bass is heavy and great. - In my opinion a perfect finalized version of the song.

Then we move on to a true party starter - MONSTER!! - A killer song. Unmistakable MJ AUWWs, and a great MJ song. The chorus is great. Another great uptempo song with a perfect beat. If you have to say something negative it could be there maybe are too many effects. But no problem to me. I love the song.

So comes a slow song, Best Of Joy. Apparently the last song MJ ever recorded in 2009, mere weeks before his way to early passing. - This just proves that MJ was not done at all. A great falsetto song. It is simple, but yet complex and the production is great! A nice slow song.

Next comes Breaking News - much controversy has surrounded this song. BUT - that was before we heard the album version. The vocals are not so layered, the song is not so overproduced and MJ's voice is much more rogonicable. All doubt is gone - This is the king of Pop singing. And when focusing on the song and not the drama around it - it is a great song. It has the camera sounds like Privacy had it on 2001's Invincible. And the theme is the same. The bridge is also great and the production of this song is actually great.

(I can't take it) Another Day comes next. A song written and produced by Lenny Kravitz. A song that could easilly have been on Invincible IMH. It's great. In the league of Dirty Diana and Give In To Me. A nice guitar play, and a very heavy bas and drum line. All around - AMAZING song. The most Rock-kind of song from Michael.

Behind the Mask starts with a cheering crowd and a trumpet - then goes into an amazing beat. It's a real club-bangger. One of (if not the) best songs on the album. Great vocals and a great great beat. A classic MJ song.

To end the album a slow song has been choosen (like Lady In My Life on Thriller) and what a song. Much Too Soon. A very emotional song. A very simple composition. MJ singing with only very few instruments. And the result is unbelievable. This song is emotional like Ben, and maybe even better than Speechless. If you close your eyes and lie down on the bed this will bring tears to your eyes. What a wonderful way to end an album. It doesn't get any better.

Overall this album is a Masterpiece. If MJ is really dead or he has helped finalize this wonderful album will only add to the conspiracy theories. This sounds like a perfect MJ album. Something MJ would have been very proud of himself and something he would approve to be released.

10 out of 10

i've contacted a mod/admin to correct this. please wait wait...

This poll is already worthless since soo many have thought 5 was the best! Make a new.

And make 5 the best . it makes no sense at all to make 1 the best.

Whats your thoughs about it? It's a mixed bag. There are songs that are instant-classics to me, mixed in with songs that are just really questionable to me, regardless of their authenticity.
Do you like it? I like some of the songs on it. As a collection - I've probably heard worse. That's the best I can say, I guess.
Whats your favorite song?
Hollywood Tonight
Whats the best song? Whats the worst?
Monster
Whats the greatest thing about it, what could be made better?
Hold My Hand, Hollywood Tonight, Best of Joy and Another Day: they're all recent, and the type of stuff I pictured for this release. Behind The Mask and Much Too Soon are good songs as well, but they feel out of place on this album. The worst are the songs where I'm really searching and hunting to hear who I'm listening to.

01. Hollywood Tonight
02. Behind The Mask
03. (I Can't Make It) Another Day
04. Hold My Hand
05. Best Of Joy
06. Much Too Soon
07. (I Like) The Way You Love Me
08. Keep Your Head Up
09. Breaking News
10. Monster

I dislike it.

1. Hold my hand 5/10
2. Hollywood tonight 2/10
3. Keep your head up 1/10
4. The way you love me 1/10
5. Monster 1/10
6. Best of joy 1/10
7. Breaking News 2/10
8. Another day 4/10
9. Behind the mask 4/10
10. Much too soon 1/10

Worst MJ album IMO.

I gave it a 5 cuz I thought it was a 5 would be good like 5 star, then I took the time to read..

I am enjoying the album even more than I thought...

I dislike it.

1. Hold my hand 5/10
2. Hollywood tonight 2/10
3. Keep your head up 1/10
4. The way you love me 1/10
5. Monster 1/10
6. Best of joy 1/10
7. Breaking News 2/10
8. Another day 4/10
9. Behind the mask 4/10
10. Much too soon 1/10

Worst MJ album IMO.

WOW....ok, if you say so.....

^^ lol its just easy to mistake it I did and voted 5.. when I should have done 1

When so many has voted wrong the poll is useless.

It shows nothing - only wrong votes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back