Michael was looking much better on This Is It than what he was before

So deep inside you think that since only the deluded agree with you, it makes you deluded too?
u knew exactly what u ment with that comment.if you not mature enough to beable to handle ppls opinions stay out of the thread

I've been thinking about this alot lately.

Michaels appearance, as too whether he look Incredible, or looks like hes having an off day, has alot, if not all, to do with how his hair is.

I have to say, I think it's all in the eyes. Michael's eyes particularly in the 30th Anniversary show look different, maybe thats just me.... In TII I think MJ looks post-Dangerous, pre-HIStory :D

I liked his hair these last few years. As you get older you want a change but I love the curls and glad he had them again.

GUYS STOP!!!!!!!!You are ruining the thread!!!!! If you have problems with eachother - please PM... now lets back to topic... anybody to comment this AMAZING pic?
13461882.jpg

Thats my idol right there.

Ok thread cleaned.. Now carry on without the disrespect and arguing PLEASE.

While fighting back tears, thats all I said to myself, "Wow he looks great". Reminded me of the history era, and on top of that, while being matured as a man, his energy just seemed younger so to speak.

Michael never ceased to amaze me.

I love him so much that I don't even think about what he's wearing or how he looks lol.

We have to remember he had troubles between 2001 and 2005. He was a human being and it would be very weird if troubles dont have an affect on your look. I havent met that kind of a person.

He looked amazing! Not just because of the curls, but the absence of the red lipstick.. :yes: :ph34r: Also, raw vocal makes a man sexy..

I've been thinking about this alot lately.

Michaels appearance, as too whether he look Incredible, or looks like hes having an off day, has alot, if not all, to do with how his hair is.

I used to think that as well, until I really studied the pics and videos and realized it's the lipstick that I don't like..

by october 05 when he was in london he had put alot of weight back on and was looking really well again. that pretty much stayed the same until late 08 ish when the weight started to drop

Yeah, I loved the full face with the Ebony interview. I think that was 07 wasn't it? He looked really healthy there, too.

I didn't like his look post-Dangerous or HIStory at all, but TII - wow.

ineesnpc.jpg

It was like he had a time machine! That picture above wasn't Bad, Dangerous or HIStory, but This Is It. He was 50! AMAZING.

For most of the pictures, I thought they were from the past.

That pic is airbrushed.

He looked really hot and beautiful. It's hard to believe that he is 50 already! My husband's dad is also 50 and he and Michael just can't be compared! :D

No wonder Michael was insecure about his looks! Even some fans are rating when Michael looked his 'worst' and analysing every detail of his face. So silly.

Michael is like a fine wine. Michael is a timeless beautiful gentleman. Always has been. Always will be. Just a complete stunner. I was blown away in This Is It by how hot he was :wub: Beautiful in Smooth Criminal especially and the Drill scene.

NB: It's not my intention in the first part of my post to attack people.

Last edited:
I think he looked better then the early 2000s, but, to be honest, Michael hasn't looked great since late 80s, early 90s. Yeah he looked handsome, but obviously not very healthy

that has to do with his skin colour i think i mean he was not a healthy caucasian but he was a black man with a disease. I think that is why the rumors about him being unhealthy and dying of skin cancer (that started way before 2009) and him being slim give the media the imrpession that he was gonna die every second

No wonder Michael was insecure about his looks! Even some fans are rating when Michael looked his 'worst' and analysing every detail of his face. So silly.

Michael is like a fine wine. Michael is a timeless beautiful gentleman. Always has been. Always will be. Just a complete stunner. I was blown away in This Is It by how hot he was :wub: Beautiful in Smooth Criminal especially and the Drill scene.

NB: It's not my intention in the first part of my post to attack people.

I agree :cheeky:

He looked amazing in This Is It...although I think he always did. :)

Back