Michael was a motorsports fan

dang, that's cool. I know a guy who is obsessed with formula 1 so, Imma tell him about the Mike connection.lol

Amazing, my 2 heroes together...the 2 Michael's!!!!! What i would do to of been in the same room as them! I would love to see a pic of them together lol I just cant imagine it, If they did really meet then there has to be one!?

I'm sure they really met. Michael (Schumacher) is not the kind of person who would make this up.

I like both of these Michaels too. :)

did he really? where did you hear this? :) in an interview when he was a kid he said he liked soccer. unless you mean football as in touchdown.

1222519248.jpg

OH MY.

(right clicks and saves) :p

LOLOL! how does he get a racing license while being a poor driver! :p

I saw him in that Bashir documentary complaining about Bashir cheating on the dragrace thingy. he should have known right there and then not to trust the a**hole!

No disrespect to MJ or the original poster but that is not really a "racing license". It is simply a way Malibu Grand Prix extracted a bit of extra money out of you.

Malibu Grand Prix is just a little go cart track franchise where you pay to drive one of their carts – there is no driving ability required to get one – there might be a height requirement but otherwise you just give them a few bucks and they give you a “racing license”. Basically if you are 8 or 10 years old and can see over the steering wheel you can get one. They don’t go faster the 10-20 mph. Not to say you can’t have fun in one!

Malibu Grand Prix is just a little go cart track franchise where you pay to drive one of their carts – [highlight]there is no driving ability required to get one[/highlight] – there might be a height requirement but otherwise you just give them a few bucks and they give you a “racing license”. [highlight]Basically if you are 8 or 10 years old and can see over the steering wheel you can get one. They don’t go faster the 10-20 mph.[/highlight] Not to say you can’t have fun in one!

:lmao: that's cute!

did he really? where did you hear this? :) in an interview when he was a kid he said he liked soccer. unless you mean football as in touchdown.

1222519248.jpg

I think I meant football like american football :D

soccer is soccer...the best sport in the world :D

( I'm Italian..you can see :D )

anyway..I was a HUGE formula 1 and motorsport fan when I was a child and a teenager

my hero was Ayrton Senna

I think I meant football like american football :D

soccer is soccer...the best sport in the world :D

( I'm Italian..you can see :D )

Soccer is a REAL game.

American Football is just another name for testosterone expenditure. convenient and helpful, but ultimately meaningless. ;)

Back