Michael to use the toaster lift on his tour

I CANT FIND ANY VIDEOS OF THE COPY CATS WHO DONE THIS!!!!!!!
BUT
DESTINY CHILD
USHER
CIARA
to name a few

no one says hes gonna use it as the entrance it could be for anything

The only example I could think of off the top of my head was British boyband from the 90s Busted who used toaster lifts on one of their tours. About 2mins in, I think.

I remember Boyzone, Westlife, Blue all used them from when I was younger and saw their shows. :lol: Ahem... :blush:

Michael works it well, can't wait to see! :D

i'm excited!! no matter how and what...lol
just dont get hurt mike...its scarry to see the earth song malfunction...i only watch the video but its crazily scarry

The only example I could think of off the top of my head was British boyband from the 90s Busted who used toaster lifts on one of their tours. About 2mins in, I think.

:lol:

It is at 2:12 .

DAMN that was bad. Not very effectful, only a little stupid! :)

Hope Mike's will be more like the one used at the Dangerous Tour. He really got in the air.

even though i love this entrance, i would like mike to do something he hasnt done before on previous tours

indeed!..That entrence was quite possibly the best entrence ever!..to create such an explosive start, was simply amazing!..Mike is not one to repeat himself..he is always on the hunt of new and exciting ways to get the crowd into a frenzy. So i would be suprised to see it indeed. Regardless of his age or not. If he were to do somthing like that it would be similar to the entrence he made at the superbowl..thats fisable. Tho i personlly hope he comes up with somthing different.

cool he used the toaster for the dancers to appear during the history tour, maybe thats what they are for. I think he'll enter the stage another way?

I agree
I think he will use it for the dancers
like the history tour and that he will suprise
us with a new exciting entrance :wild:

Back