Michael To Tour In LA?

Aaaaw, that's so sweet, "don't trip, please don't trip" :wub:

i gotta risk it. it clearly sounded like he said he's coming to LA. i live there. it's gotta be the some of greatest news of my life right now!!!!:punk:
i only hope i can successfully get tickets. cus living here doesn't guarantee that, with MJ demand the way it is..

that fan proved that MJ will def sell out here.

Last edited:
i gotta risk it. it clearly sounded like he said he's coming to LA. i live there. it's gotta be the greatest news of my life right now!!!!:punk:
i only hope i can successfully get tickets. cus living here doesn't guarantee that, with MJ demand the way it is..

that fan proved that MJ will def sell out here.

Yes!! Getting tickets will be hard, but not impossible ;)

MJ will definetlly sell out LA,
concert.:wub::clapping:

The source is 'Mr. Paparazzi'... so I mean... come on.
Didn't he go to Berlin after London? Or was it Paris?

Fact is... no one knows yet the if, what, where and wen. And I don't think Mr. Paparazzi is the first to know if anything is going to happen after London.

Fact is... no one knows yet the if, what, where and wen. And I don't think Mr. Paparazzi is the first to know if anything is going to happen after London.

They said that Berlin, Hamburg, Paris & Dublin might be after
London?? You never know where it's off next-_-
May be Paris:angel:

Last edited:

Yes its from a silly site, and if it was an article I wouldn't have taken a blind bit of notice! But this is a video, you can clearly hear what HE says, and its down to interpretation which is why I posted it.

I personally Hope that If Michael Tour
LA??

It won't be until late 2010 or
by summer time 2011?

It's about time the USA got a full on MJ concert. We've been waiting too long.

Waaay too long! I'm gonna see MJ before I leave this earth, dangit!
Yes its from a silly site, and if it was an article I wouldn't have taken a blind bit of notice! But this is a video, you can clearly hear what HE says, and its down to interpretation which is why I posted it.

Thats right, so it doesnt matter WHAT silly site its from when you hear it straight from the horse's mouth.
(Unless they frickin' edit or doctor the video.)

I'l l l l l be theeeerre!! Just call my name..........-_-
And I'll be there.

So dont y'all trip, please dont trip, when MJ concerts in the States! Woot!!

His last concert was in New York......... So people all over the world have been waiting even longer! I realise it was very hard to get tickets for and that the tickets were very expensive. but it was still in America.
Yeah, but the 30th anniversary shows were not full-on MJ concerts. I'm talking about a real MJ concert.

He'll do the Staples Center, won't he? It's a similar venue to The O2 and do AEG own it as well??

If they do, it's more or less a dead cert, isn't it?

WOW this is some good news, I guess we all just have to wait and see, man if he comes to LA and tours I will be there in a heartbeat!!!!
this defiantly gave me hope that he will come to the US possibly after he tours london:)

Shaun,
I say we get an RV, go pick up Linda, So So def, Qbee, and a few others that live her in America and go travel across the nation to see our boy MJ.. lol..
ROADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD TRIPPPPPPPPPPPP (if he tours the US)
:angel::angel::angel::angel::angel::angel::angel:

OOHHH! OOOH! *waves hand sounds like fun! is Dallas doable? :p

XD Gah I hope so! I hope he hits the US in over a year at least so I can save up! I plan on riding across the country and going to a BUNCH!

"'Cause I'm going, going, back, back to Cali..."

I really hope London isn't the end of the road and he comes to Cali...I would probably just die at hearing the words....and y'know if London goes well...well, you never know...it could happen

I never doubted that he would eventually come to LA. When he does, I am gonna be there for at least 3 nights to see him do his thing. This is all so exciting!

I'm more than certain this will turn into a world tour... London is like the Europe leg of the tour! LA, Asia, Australia are most likely on the list...

Back