Michael To Tour In LA?

Yes I caught that when i first watched it_ she said
"We Love you Michael good luck on your tour
come to LA We need to see more of you in LA

Michael
"Yeah we are at some point_ but dont trip please dont trip"

if mj does shows in the usa its gonna be L.A at least.

Yes I caught that when i first watched it_ she said
"We Love you Michael good luck on your tour
come to LA We need to see more of you in LA

Michael
"Yeah we are at some point_ but dont trip please dont trip"

What those that mean:scratch:
That he is going to Tour LA:angel::wub:

that will start rumours.

1. 2. 3. GO!

Speculations can start.

"We are at some point..." Wow. So that strengthens the hope of a bigger tour. I'm not in the US anymore and most likely wouldn't see him there, but it's high time American fans get a chance. I hope for you all that he does at least a few shows in North America. It sucked so bad being broke throughout Dangerous and HIStory, wanting so bad to see him but he never came 'home'. (Well, except Hawaii, not that I knew about that until after the fact. And MSG was on the opposite coast and way too expensive.)

... I'm also speculating on concerts on mainland Europe now... hmmm... Germany? ::wink::

I don,t want upset anyone ,but has anyone read the 3rd comment down on that link,THE NASTY COMMENT SOME IDIOT HAS PUT,

I don,t want upset anyone ,but has anyone read the 3rd comment down on that link,THE NASTY COMMENT SOME IDIOT HAS PUT,

Yea I considered putting a warning...DO NOT READ THE COMMENTS THEY WILL ONLY UPSET YOU! Watch the video and leave that site, its not worth it. I did try and find the video on its own but couldn't sorry.. x

As for comment # 2 on that site, I think everyone should report this. Also, MJ - Please come to Boston!! We need you here!!!!!

Wow, that's cool! There's no way I'd be able to afford to go to LA after spending so much on London tickets lol. I hope he does go there for the US fans! It's about time he did something there.

omg im finna faint at some point wowowowo

oh jesus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he said it

Some people are ignorant and stupid.

I never read the comments people write, someone always have to make a joke of him or say stupid stuff.

Don't waste your time on that ignorant people!

" I know but we are, at some point .. We are so busy with planning other stuff right now. "

I always imagined if he would tour the U.S.. LA would be one there. IF he is, O caaaan goo!

Since he says "We ARE at some point.." That sounds a bit sure to me, but who knows! :lol: LOL this like brings alive my hopes of a USA tour now. :hysterical: Woots!

looks like ill be attending hella shows lol
Shaun,
I say we get an RV, go pick up Linda, So So def, Qbee, and a few others that live her in America and go travel across the nation to see our boy MJ.. lol..
ROADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD TRIPPPPPPPPPPPP (if he tours the US)
:angel::angel::angel::angel::angel::angel::angel:

It's about time the USA got a full on MJ concert. We've been waiting too long.

no one really knows if MJ will do more concerts after London. But if he dose then he should do a few in his home country. It would be great to see people come out for him like in the old days :)

It's about time the USA got a full on MJ concert. We've been waiting too long.

His last concert was in New York......... So people all over the world have been waiting even longer! I realise it was very hard to get tickets for and that the tickets were very expensive. but it was still in America.

only the top half ticks were expensive u could get them for $45

Shaun,
I say we get an RV, go pick up Linda, So So def, Qbee, and a few others that live her in America and go travel across the nation to see our boy MJ.. lol..
ROADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD TRIPPPPPPPPPPPP (if he tours the US)
:angel::angel::angel::angel::angel::angel::angel:

include me also

Back