Michael The Bug Savior

The bug incident didn't happen in Munich, but I think everyone knows that. They cut it in the Munich concert because it was a fun moment. Someone who attended all African concerts say no bug thing happened there.

The bug incident didn't happen in Munich, but I think everyone knows that. They cut it in the Munich concert because it was a fun moment. Someone who attended all African concerts say no bug thing happened there.

Yeah the bug thing happened at a concert in Leipzig. Here's what really happened in Munich:

Not sure why they would replace this scene because it's just as fun as the bug thing, but not as much. :p

Yeah the bug thing happened at a concert in Leipzig. Here's what really happened in Munich:

Not sure why they would replace this scene because it's just as fun as the bug thing, but not as much. :p

Michael was probably the one who decided on that.

I find myself apologizing to Michael when I have to kill a bug. I can't handle spiders though lol.

My cat kills them and brings them to me as "presents". :lmao:

I'm terrified of spiders, so it takes everything I have not to freak out when Vladimir (my cat) meows sweetly after dropping them at my feet. Mike would just have to be upset with me, because I'd have to have them killed (or almost kill myself running from the sight of them).

Back