Michael thank u for invincible

One of my favorites. I love this album. For me it is perfect. I like all of the songs, but I am fascinated by "Unbreakable." The live music would be perfect. Michael's voice is flawless and perfect. He sings with such emotion and magic...​

Was the Music of Invincible to advanced for 2001 and even now in 09'?

Last edited:
Was the Music of Invincible to in advanced for 2001 and even now in 09'?

You mean tracks like Heartbreaker? They sound dated very much dated today.

Which song of invincible do you find to in advanced for 2001?
Give me please an example.

You mean tracks like Heartbreaker? They sound dated very much dated today.

Which song of invincible do you find to in advanced for 2001?
Give me please an example.

Sorry I ment advanced, just the album as a whole!!

Heartbreaker, and 2000 watts are the weakest songs on there i think. They are ones I skip. Sometimes I'll listen to 2000 watts.

Has someone here a list with all the Invincible Session songs we already know buy name.
Some songs have already been leaked like Xscape or the put on the Ultimate Collection Box Set. I would love to see a list with all song titles we know right now.

I would love to burn my own version of the invincile album and replace tracks like 2000 watts and heartbreaker and you´re my life with better tracks like xscape etc. and then burn my own invincible album with new songs and a new better track order.

Maybe we can also make a special fan made Invincible cover because the original one is very weak.

Last edited:
this is a great album although not my favorite, but I love Speechless, Break of Dawn and my favorite from the album - The Lost Children

I think that it was way ahead of its time.I listened to it the other day and it sounded so fresh!Unbreakable-I can imagine that being released today!
BREAK OF DAWN,I believe it's one of Michael's classics.Man,I adoooooore this song!Great melody and his vocals are on top form.

i buy invincible original silver cover soo beautiful cover :D
i recommended who not buy it yet he or she must buy this wonderful album ;)

noone likes the album in here ? :(

I like Invincible! I better- I wake up to "YOU ROCK MY WORLD" everyday..... :) but I like most of the songs from the album. I think it is very underrated.

If it wasn't for 2003 (ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh- will never forgive some people- never!!!!!)

we would be discussing another AMAZING MJ album after Invincible.

I like Invincible! I better- I wake up to "YOU ROCK MY WORLD" everyday..... :) but I like most of the songs from the album. I think it is very underrated.

If it wasn't for 2003 (ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh- will never forgive some people- never!!!!!)

we would be discussing another AMAZING MJ album after Invincible.

yeah :( he was ready to launch a new album in 2003 ..

Heartbreaker was my favourite! that beat is SWEEET. I have a list of the sessions at home, ill post them up when i get back x

Heartbreaker was my favourite! that beat is SWEEET. I have a list of the sessions at home, ill post them up when i get back x

cool thx. I would love to see Michael record the songs from invincible in some kind of footage.. that would be the best !

my 3 favs...

dangerous
invincible
thriller

yeah......i love invincible, the lyrics are so so...............sigh..............brilliant.

I love the album invincible! To me, Speechless is such perfection and one of my favourite songs, the harmonies and the vocals are just perfect. Such an amazing song!

I love this album! It's my second favourite after dangerous!!! I think that his mature voice sounds perfect in this album, the music is wondeful and the lyrics are just incredible!!!! All the songs are great but my personal favourites are whatever happens, don't walk away and speechless!!!!!

I love invincible.. invincible is my favourite album.. my top Number 1 album .. and I think it is Michaels best album ever.....

Back