Michael SMOKED ????

Michael was no angel and everyone knows he did drink. Smoking-his voice certainly never suggested that due to its crispness but I really don't care. A lot of people drink and smoke, Michael was just normal like everyone else.

Michael was no angel and everyone knows he did drink. Smoking-his voice certainly never suggested that due to its crispness but I really don't care. A lot of people drink and smoke, Michael was just normal like everyone else.

Exactly. He had his sweet little dark secrets like we all do.
I love it.

Where has anyone here said or even suggested he was an angel? .. This stereotype of saying x and y is no perfect man is just a useless thing to be saying - it's very very often used when describing Michael, no offense, but, since everybody should know that nobody is perfect, except God above... I don't see why said stereotypes should be included.

Michael was no angel, but I find this story hard to believe. Was this article before Michael died?

I think this was the time when Andy Warhol was interviewing Mike for a magazine and as is usual in Studio 54, they were passing joints all over the place. From an article I read someone gave Mike the joint but he just passed it to another person and did not take a drag. It is stories like Devo's that sometimes tend to mislead. Maybe Devo did not see Mike NOT take a drag but if he did, it was disingenuous of him to imply that Mike was part of that scene.

Well, on the other hand, after Mike's death Snoop Dogg said he was a close friend of the Jackson family, so who knows ? lol

Ok, i know you're gonna throw rocks at me, don't aim for the head please lol.

Last edited:
Back