Michael SMOKED ????

im sure he never smoked cigs..

prolly a fan's or crew member's or sumthin n sumone jus snapped a pic real quick..

but i did hear MJ had some weed in his room when he passed away.. so maybe MJ n i had somethin n common eh? hehe..

-Dal

No Michael did not smoke, and NO he did not do drugs.

No, he made this photo just for fun, he took it from Dileo :lol: - He was too careful with his voice damaging it with cigarette or anything else -

Quincy Jones said in the Bad special edition interview that Michael never smoked.

No, he made this photo just for fun, he took it from Dileo :lol: - He was too careful with his voice damaging it with cigarette or anything else -

Absolutely RIGHT! this picture was shoot before or after one of the Tokyo concerts of the Bad Tour and as B&W tribute issue magazine reported (where the pic also is shown) it is really Frank Dileos cigarette...Michael did the picture just for fun!!!:cheeky:

i think never smoked, Frank Dileo gave him the cigarette for the photo, but just for the photo... but well, if he smoked or not, we will never know, you cant confirm it, cause he might smoked without nobody watching... same thing people saying he didnt drink... this proves its wrong :
michael-jackson-drinking-with-midgets.jpg

i think never smoked, Frank Dileo gave him the cigarette for the photo, but just for the photo... but well, if he smoked or not, we will never know, you cant confirm it, cause he might smoked without nobody watching... same thing people saying he didnt drink... this proves its wrong :

:D:punk::punk::D...GREAT!

love this picture :lmao:
look how close those girls legs are to...Mikezilla!! :stars:

Lol, so why is this important? We know he didn't smoke, but smoking doesn't make anyone any less of a person, so I fail to see the relevance in this.

Our biggest proof for the non-smoker argument is his pristine voice. Generally, smoking tends to change people's voices (they tend to sound lower, raspier), and you can see this in most of the singers who are smokers such as Gaga, Amy Winehouse, and everyone else whose voice sounds overly raspy and unpleasant.

brunomj;3261893 said:

Haha, this is classic. Fooling around of the set of CEO. No Smirnoff in that bottle though. Doesn´t mean he didn´t drink, just not in this photo.

And he liked the pose that comes with a cigarett, but he never smoked.

Agree, Mikage.

And there are quite a few attesting to him non-smoking.

And I don't know if I should laugh or not at the comment that he had weed in his room. That was a dubious character selling that ish to the tabloids shortly after Michael was gone, saying that was heroin or other ish like that. But it turned out it was rotten, and I seriously doubt he'd do rotten crap. He had children, too, and his system indicated not even present alcohol, not even his room had it, save for orange juice.

As for in the past, he had had an insanely rough road to walk on, an impossible life to live without taking at least something, yet doing recreational drugs I really believe he never did. He could've been given it at times by so-called doctors telling him otherwise.

I wish, though, that this obsession of knowing every single thing about his life would somehow diminish one day.. Besides, that picture with the cig has been discussed many many times before.

Agree, Mikage.

And there are quite a few attesting to him non-smoking.

And I don't know if I should laugh or not at the comment that he had weed in his room. That was a dubious character selling that ish to the tabloids shortly after Michael was gone, saying that was heroin or other ish like that. But it turned out it was rotten, and I seriously doubt he'd do rotten crap. He had children, too, and his system indicated not even present alcohol, not even his room had it, save for orange juice.

As for in the past, he had had an insanely rough road to walk on, an impossible life to live without taking at least something, yet doing recreational drugs I really believe he never did. He could've been given it at times by so-called doctors telling him otherwise.

I wish, though, that this obsession of knowing every single thing about his life would somehow diminish one day.. Besides, that picture with the cig has been discussed many many times before.

You're right. They tried saying it was heroin, but it turned out to be rancid marijuana of unknown origin--they didn't even know if it was his, or someone else's, before they started with their stupid speculations as per usual.

I think we're pretty clear on where Michael stood as far as recreational drugs are concerned. I mean, he was the biggest star on the face of the planet--if he had wanted to do drugs, he would have more than enough resources from which to obtain them, perhaps even for free, with connections, god knows. Yet, never at any point in his life did he go down that road. Ever. The stuff with the prescription painkillers in the 90's...he didn't do that for fun. They were originally intended to deal with the pain he had during that horrible accident where his hair caught fire--an accident which we now know did more damage than people at the time cared to admit. Prescription painkillers are highly addictive, and this is why reputable doctors hesitate to administer them, unless clearly necessary--many people have found themselves mentally or physically addicted to painkillers after their "time" is done. This is very common--and these people aren't "junkies" in the commonly accepted notion of the term--they're not looking for a good time, they're not taking the drugs to get high, or to "see stuff, man." It's very different--and that's what reporters fail to explain. So, in other words, Michael never was a druggie. He acknowledged his dependence on the prescription pain medication, and sought treatment for it.

I honestly think OP posted with no ulterior motives in mind other than to point out a curious point in a picture he/she found. The only thing about the post which bothered me was the capitalization of "smoked" and the numerous question marks which followed, as if smoking was the crime of the century, and having a drag made you worse than Hitler.

So true, Mikage. All of what you wrote, reason merging with empathy, thanks. ..

And to add on it a bit, the medication dependence he had in 1993 also was fueled by the enormous emotional pains and distress he must've felt after learning about the 1993 allegations. It would've seriously been like being undeservingly incarcerated in this big prison called world (saying that from the point of view of one of the most famous beings ever/adding that to his status that didn't allow him to feel free anyway), with all the scrutiny, the (pre)judging, the world getting heavy on your shoulders. I can't imagine what it's like going through something like this directly as him..

Last edited:
hahahaha that photo is classic with the two girls. I have never seen it before, man i think there's alot of pics i don't know yet.

im sure he never smoked cigs..

prolly a fan's or crew member's or sumthin n sumone jus snapped a pic real quick..

but i did hear MJ had some weed in his room when he passed away.. so maybe MJ n i had somethin n common eh? hehe..

-Dal

rotten weed was found in the house. Correct me if I am wrong but I think it was found in a kitchen cupboard. It was suggested that it was there from before Michael rented the house.

My first question was, "Smoked what?" LOL :lol: Hehe, but seriously... I have a pic of my sister and her friend when they were about 10, sitting around the table with cigarettes and beer cans (all staged). I think he was likewise just goofing around with the ciggy pic ;)

Maybe he tried it. Who knows.
I bet he did a lot of things we don"t know. :)
So what ? It makes him even more desirable and sweet.

I found an article where one of the dudes from Devo claimed to have been smoking angeldust with Michael Jackson and Andy Warhol in Studio 54.

I found an article where one of the dudes from Devo claimed to have been smoking angeldust with Michael Jackson and Andy Warhol in Studio 54.

Michael was no angel, but I find this story hard to believe. Was this article before Michael died?

Michael said in his Moonwalk book that at least up until that time (1988, that is) he never tried drugs, and he never would. And La Toya said in her autobiography that they got to know about a drug called 'white powder' (I think?.), any way, cocaine or sth, joints that at Studio 54 were passed on from one to the other at the table, and they both refused to take it, saying, "No, thank you". And Janet once said that at twelve she puffed from some cig, and Michael told her to throw it away or something along those lines. And he said in a 1984 interview that people had been sticking drugs in his pocket for him to try, then ran away, and he didn't, for, he added, had they given him something nice or good, they wouldn't run away. He spoke a lot about drugs and its dangers in interviews.

So, that said story has got every chance to be a fake one.

Last edited:
why all these people need to tell of those BS - don't they have better to do ?!! all this makes me angry that noone can respect him even more now that he is no more here to disprove them :angry:

Somebody here did a good photoshop a while back:

MikeyBadBoy.png

Photoshop some of Mike's Hustler, Johnny Walker and the rancid ancient weed into that, and you're havin' yourself a good time!! :D

Just kidding.

Who knows. Pretty sure he wasn't a 'real' smoker, but apparently he liked the gesture.
Lightning isn't going to strike you upon the mere thought of a ciggie, but who knows, really. But I'm sure he wouldn't do that to his precious voice all that often, if at all.

You certainly start to understand his worry that someone might see him with a drink in hand, because apparently even fans jump over it, even if in fairly relaxed manner.

I have no problem if he did, I'm just saying I don't believe it :)

If he drank? Yes he used to drink, it has been proven.
People should relax about the thought of MJ having a little tequila every once in a while.

Last edited:
Back