Michael please read and wear !

There! Looks like you got your answer ;) :lol:
thumb.FPX42709MJ_MJackson127982.JPG

Well it is kinda peter panish.........okay i think i'll hide now :ph34r:

i,d love to see michael out in the blood on the dancefloor red pants and jacket.yummmmmy.

yes good idea :wub: the whole thing in blue would be great.
lmaybe silver and blue o_O gold pants become silver and a blue shirt or sth :wild: uuh i would die :lol:

its funny cuz its true...:lol:

:lol: Don't ya just love coincidences!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

i,d love to see michael out in the blood on the dancefloor red pants and jacket.yummmmmy.

OMG!!!! YES, YES, YESSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!! :clapping::clapping::clapping: That is one of his HOTTEST outfits EVER!!! OOOOMG!!!! :stretcher :stretcher The pants, the silk shirt with the jacket, the HAIR and the JEWELRY!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :stretcher I don't know why, but I love it when MJ wears jewelry.....like in the video...the bracelets and ring...aaah god! :stretcher So hot!!! :stretcher I mean, because it was still kind of "subtle" jewelry...not some "tacky pimp bling"... don't like those....but the silver bracelets and stuff that he wore in he BOTDF video were HOT!!! :wild: Or some of the necklaces he's worn...aah, love it. :wub: Not really feeling the wooden necklace thingy (but hey, if he likes it, he should wear it, fine with me! :lol:) but the black pearl necklace he was wearing during HIStory tour was cute! :yes: Or when he was wearing that silver bracelet for a while when he was married with Lisa...that was cute too. :yes:

One of the HOTTEST outfits and looks....WITHOUT A DOUBT! :stretcher

Last edited:
^ ok Summer breath. :lol: again. Nice and slow :yes: thats it! We don't want any fans to faint now!
and yes he's absolutely wonderfull in that video.. :D
(I would'nt mind being the girl he was dancing with :giggle:)

can I ask something? when did he wear that green blazer? if he really wore it because of this request then he's really sweet to do that..

Last edited:
LMAO with this thread! u guys he really wore the peter pan-ish suit and he did go back to the curls! :hysterical:

I think the next request was golden pants + Ed Hardy shirt, i like that idea, lets wait for it now :lol:

yes!! 100% agreed! Mike, if ur reading this come to my place wearing that and u'll never forget this day! :lol:

LoL u guys, he's our dress-up doll now! And if he really read this thread he'd be blushing all the way through :hysterical:

I love it when mj wears suits..u know like the one in the "who is it" video!
Totally hot!! :wild:

He couldn't find a Peter Pan t-shirt, but he thought maybe a Smurf t-shirt might do?
He sooooo knows about this place ;)

I have another request my wee pumpkin- please hold/read/wear something with rabbits on it next time you go out. katixxxx

He looks great whatever he wears:yes: but if I have a choice,

How about baggy jeans and Nike running shoes? He got a slender, sexy body, so he would look wonderful. You know baggy jeans look esp. great when a thin or slender person wears them.

He couldn't find a Peter Pan t-shirt, but he thought maybe a Smurf t-shirt might do?
He sooooo knows about this place ;)

I would seriously die laughing if he put out a statement saying "yep I get all my fashion ideas from the fans at MJJC" lmfao and again there would be that stunned silence followed very quickly by this thread just blowing up :lol:

Back