Michael please read and wear !

angelofhope

Proud Member
Hello!
Michael please wear a peter pan t-shirt next time you go out shopping so we can really know you read our board!:)
Thank you
Katixxxx

:lol: Nice try! :lol: And all of the sudden no one talks like before on the board because they wanna look good because they know MJ reads the board. :doh: :lol:

What next...he'll bring back the silk masks again? :wild: :lol: :lol:

What next...he'll bring back the silk masks again? :wild: :lol: :lol:

yay that would be nice...the red or blue one:yes:

or maybe next is an Ed Hardy style mask? :lol:

edhardystylemask.jpg

It would be grate to see him in Peter Pan T-shirt. :yes:
Sometimes I'm wondering about him having account on this page. Maybe some of you even had a short chat with him, but didn't realized. :smilerolleyes:

:lol: Nice try! :lol: And all of the sudden no one talks like before on the board because they wanna look good because they know MJ reads the board. :doh: :lol:

I whole heartedly agree...Besides I would think he would be too busy preparing for the London gig (s)...

...and the beat goes on.....

I have no idea why I thought of that...sine we're doing requests can I put in an order for the loafers to come back...with the pyjamas just to throw in a curve ball...:tease:

...what if I said pretty please with sugar on top?....:better:

lmao!! I would die laughing if the next time he pops out he's wearing a peter pan shirt!!!

LMAO! There would be like, a stunned silence. :hysterical:

LOL I can see it now... new thread would pop up on the news page saying something about pics and all the comments in the thread would be nothing but: :bugeyed :bugeyed :dropdead:

LOL!!!!!

Hehe! Funny thread:rofl:. Hope he will go out with a really tight goldpants . I'm just kidding.......

Ehh, maybe no, I didn't. I actually hope's he does do that :clap: :jump:

LOL well metallic pants are quite popular right now... oh god... i just had a flash.... those gold pants and an Ed Hardy shirt.....:bugeyed:bugeyed:bugeyed:bugeyed

MJ20090427_1.jpg

The jacket was very "peter pan" green...yup! :lol:

Last edited:
Clever idea, but I don't think he'll be doing it any time soon. :(

Back