Michael on death?

xo_lola_xo

Proud Member
Has our sweet Michael ever spoke of his opinion on death and losing someone?

In any of his books or interviews?

Please, I want to know. He was my strength...:cry:

I think I have a book at home in which he speaks about it but I'm not sure! and I'm not at home! :(
But I'm quite sure he spoke about death!

He talked about Princess Diana, Ryan white, to martin bashir about wanting to live forever- quire a few times really

Please grab a copy of Dancing the Dream - you will find comfort there

I want that book like crazy, it will help heal me but i don't know where to get it from...

Is it still in print?

Can anyone quote things? please?

p.s. My darling Michael I want you back soooooooooooooooooooo much :cry: :cry: :cry:

You should be able to find Dancing the Dream on eBay - though I know sellers will really be taking advantage of fans now.

Can anyone quote things? please?
This is an extract from one of my favourite poems from Dancing The Dream, called Ecstasy.

Feeling free, let us fly
Into the boundless, beyond the sky
For we were born to never die
To live in bliss, to never cry
To speak the truth and never lie
To share our love without a sign
To stretch our arms without a tie

This is our dance, this is our high
It's not a secret, can't you see
Why can't we all live in ecstasy

Ecstasy ... Ecstasy
Why can't we all
Live in ecstasy.

This is an extract from one of my favourite poems from Dancing The Dream, called Ecstasy.

Feeling free, let us fly
Into the boundless, beyond the sky
For we were born to never die
To live in bliss, to never cry
To speak the truth and never lie
To share our love without a sign
To stretch our arms without a tie

This is our dance, this is our high
It's not a secret, can't you see
Why can't we all live in ecstasy

Ecstasy ... Ecstasy
Why can't we all
Live in ecstasy.

He will live in that ecstasy.

God will love and take care of our Michael.

Didn't he say something that he didnt want to end up like James Brown? The hard work killed James Brown in the end.
Michael wanted to do his thing and then just take a break/relax so that he could enjoy life.

I have a vague memory of him saying something like that. Please correct me if Im wrong.

Didn't he say something that he didnt want to end up like James Brown? The hard work killed James Brown in the end.
Michael wanted to do his thing and then just take a break/relax so that he could enjoy life.

I have a vague memory of him saying something like that. Please correct me if Im wrong.

Thats exactly ehat he said. I believe it was in the Ebony interview :(

Can't someone who has Dancing The Dream post the book in here? I know its a lotta work but I really wanna read it and lots of others I think too.

yeah he did say that :( but i was hoping for something more positive. God this is horrible!! I keep asking myself "Why God, Why?" over and over and over again...

I wish we could just somehow know how Michael's soul is feeling.

Can't someone who has Dancing The Dream post the book in here? I know its a lotta work but I really wanna read it and lots of others I think too.

I know it's against copyright to do that but i'm just hoping someone could post the best bits, that would be so appericated. I so badly want this book.

I know it's against copyright to do that but i'm just hoping someone could post the best bits, that would be so appericated. I so badly want this book.

omg I know right. And you know whats making it worst? Libary's nor stores have them. And ppl from al over the world are tryin to make money by selling it a 100 times more while the fans want to read it so bad. It's so annoying, rly.

OK, it really is against copyright, but I have this book and I think I can scan it for the people who desperately want it (I'll have to check and make sure my scanner works first).

check this out... the poem is in the description to the right, ramss70 is a youtube user I subscribed to quite a while ago, the videos are all beautiful, and the reason I subscribed was because the videos were all made to correspond with poems from Dancing the Dream....

Ramss, if you're around here, give me a shout, I love your videos

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_AaY6vymuM

OK, it really is against copyright, but I have this book and I think I can scan it for the people who desperately want it (I'll have to check and make sure my scanner works first).

Can you please send us it by pm? Please, I really need to read it and I'll buy it later.

I think I have a word document of the book. Give me awhile and I can maybe send it to members who want to read it.

I think Michael has said he's like to live forever or past 100yrs old sometime this decade. There is no way Michael would have committed suicide, and if their is an after life I'm sure Michael is pis*ed off because most of all I'm sure he'd want to see his children grow up.

i might just have to read this book again.

I know ill just start crying but anyways ill give it a try toniught

In the last interview he did with Ebony magazine. December issue 2007

He says "Who want's mortality.....that's why to escape death, I intend to bind my soul to my work"

I have this book, bought it online last year, it really is lovely, if anyone is still having trouble reading it i will see what i can do :)
btw jamgirl86 i love your siggy

If anyone would like a word document containing his poems, pm me with your e-mail address

Back