michael may write memoirs

this is the only gossip I wish were true...he is a far better writer than he and the world thinks he is...just dont make the whole book handwritten cos no one can read it then :)

this is the only gossip I wish were true...he is a far better writer than he and the world thinks he is...just dont make the whole book handwritten cos no one can read it then :)
:hysterical:
maybe in this case he also should include a CD where he reads it for us..or make it as a talking book :D

Originally Posted by whisper
At this point, I wouldn't be surprised if he published a 600 page autobiography with the words 'Kiss MY A$$" written over and over....and over again....on all 600 pages. That would be all these people deserveDEAD@your comment!!!!
roflllll:rofl:
Even if he did that, I would still go to Barnes & Nobles to pick up 4 copies...lol:D

ha ha ha

he also needs then to sign a hundren or two of copies and sell them on the auction lol people will fight over them lol :rofl:

to be honest, im not expecting an album for atleast a couple years...it just doesnt seem like an interest to him right now.

If this is true it seems like Mesereau will want to read it before it goes to print so no one can twist anything and set MJ back. He's come a very long ways. His life is practically drama-free.
:yes:

Back