MIchael.Mania

This devestating news, its really thrown me. If I remember rightly though didnt Gary release a statment to the press saying we had lost 9 members? We never found out who they were. :( I hope there R.I.P now to x

this is so sad!! I just don't know what to say :(

my condolences to her family and everyone who loves her..

she is in heaven with michael now :angel:

God this is just awful. I can't believe this. 17 is no age to die. R.I.P Myriam, please know that you are loved and missed. On a side note we need to do more to help members that are feeling suicidal. We've lost 10 members now, this is real, so maybe if we see threads like Myriam's again we should get the authorities involved which a lot of other forums do if they see suicidal posts from members. I don't think anyone can bear to lose another friend.

God this is just awful. I can't believe this. 17 is no age to die. R.I.P Myriam, please know that you are loved and missed. On a side note we need to do more to help members that are feeling suicidal. We've lost 10 members now, this is real, so maybe if we see threads like Myriam's again we should get the authorities involved which a lot of other forums do if they see suicidal posts from members. I don't think anyone can bear to lose another friend.

.... :cry:
we really lost 10 members .......?

RIP Myriam :cry:

I am heart broken and spechless :cry:
I am parying for her and her family.
I hope she has meet with Michael as she wanted.
Poor angel R.I.P. Myriam:angel:

17...the poor girl! I so hope shes with Michael! My prayers to her family and her and everyone with a brokeheart! Lets heal together!

so sad :weeping: i too posted in her thread hoping she would come back and saw her brother request it closed. i was hoping it was not because of bad news.

Sweetie, Rest in peace and my condolences to the family.

OMG! No, I was hoping she was just taking time off from here. I posted in her thread several times. I am so sad to hear this really. I'm just shocked. She was so young. My prayers are with her family and loved one's. Incredibly sad :cry:.

Last edited:
RIP Myriam. That breaks my heart. I hope she's free of pain and with Michael, as she hoped.

Oh no :(
It doesnt matter how old you are.. but 17?? gosh :( I am so sorry for all her friends and family, my condolences go out to each and every one of you.
R.I.P Myriam, i hope you have found the peace you dreamed of. Michael, please look after her. God bless.

have the screen names of the other 9 members been released? I would like to know their names.

I still can't believe people are taking their own lives. It isn't the answer here. Time heals all wounds. I am sure you will all agree with me that it is easier now than it was back in June and July. I shed some tears last night for Michael but that was the first time in weeks that I had actually been brought to tears thinking about him. Even watching This Is It, I didn't cry. I smiled.
They say grief is in 5 stages, the last of which is acceptance. I believe I am almost there now.
I wish people would hang in there and give it all some time. I hope and pray that no one else feels the need to take their own life.

have the screen names of the other 9 members been released? I would like to know their names.

I still can't believe people are taking their own lives. It isn't the answer here. Time heals all wounds. I am sure you will all agree with me that it is easier now than it was back in June and July. I shed some tears last night for Michael but that was the first time in weeks that I had actually been brought to tears thinking about him. Even watching This Is It, I didn't cry. I smiled.
They say grief is in 5 stages, the last of which is acceptance. I believe I am almost there now.
I wish people would hang in there and give it all some time. I hope and pray that no one else feels the need to take their own life.

It remains to the privacy privilige of the family to open up about this.
Please note also that about the Michael.Mania message of her brother was that 'she passed away'.

We need to really be carefully.

Yes I know she talked about suicide before... but to me in the very end it doesn't even really matter. Still I respect always if it does for the family.

Oh my Dear Lord. Please, send her family my condolences. Life is worth living, even though MJ as we knew him is no longer in it....I imagine MJ being reincarnated into a lovely butterfly...spreading his wings, and being free and happy...

It's a pity she can't make it through the sorrow. I heard this from a friend in my facebook so I know I have to come here and share my love and condolence. I just pray that she is happy in Heaven now and finnaly be with Michael like she wished.
I know how she felt, I'd been there before but I survived.

R.I.P. Myriam - I hope you are with Michael and that you are free of all your pain....

I remember reading your post when I joined and I prayed for you and for Michael to help you out of your turmoil....this is just devastating.....my thoughts are with your family...R.I.P. Sweetheart

This devestating news, its really thrown me. If I remember rightly though didnt Gary release a statment to the press saying we had lost 9 members? We never found out who they were. :( I hope there R.I.P now to x

I believe Gary was misquoted in the statement. We have really NO way of knowing how many were lost. Some simply stop posting, but have moved on with their lives. Unless we are notified by families, such as in the starting post of this thread, we have no way to know. . . . .

Back