Michael MAD!!

KB50MJ

Proud Member
MJ is always the cool calm type. But were there instances where he has went off on people?

Or has gotten VERY angry in public? Or even if it wasn't in public, are there any stories of him getting really upset or angry?

I do remember seeing pics of him flipping people off. And then this video of him getting angry at court:
[YOUTUBE][/YOUTUBE]

Ya, I saw these...I don't blame him one bit...For all the crap he's been through with the media, he's been pretty gracious and patient about it ...I say good for him! :punk:

The narrator has the story completely wrong. Michael was outraged with the way the cops were mishandling the fans. It had nothing to do with "photographers".

^ IKR?! What a ridiculous notion...Michael lashing out on someone for taking his picture? Lmao. Please. :smilerolleyes:

With all of the bullshit Michael had to deal with, I'm surprised he could stay so cool and calm for such a long time. It's only natural to let his anger out like that. If I were him, I would have blown up long before that. He deserved to blow off a little steam.

i remember this episode from the time of the trial. as far as i remember there was NOI at the time around Michael and they were threating fans like sh*t. I have no idea why Michael got agitated but must be something related to the crowd. To get rid of a photographer he could simply close the window.

It was when Mesereau wasnt on board yet and there was Geragos.

MJ is always the cool calm type. But were there instances where he has went off on people?

Or has gotten VERY angry in public? Or even if it wasn't in public, are there any stories of him getting really upset or angry?

I do remember seeing pics of him flipping people off. And then this video of him getting angry at court:
[YOUTUBE][/YOUTUBE]
Yeah 'ive seen this before and Well done, he seems to be saying "fck you" or something to the end... he was about to kill that one, i would have done the SAME.

I remember seeing this and being outraged that the BBC managed to get it to wrong. Michael was yelling because the cops and security guards were manhandling fans actually throwing fans on the floor. Michael saw all this and got really angry.

This has been posted on here many times before. Michael's pretty damn angry....but Janet is just on a whole other level of fury :lol:

Michael is too nice. Any other person would have thrown some fits against the camera guy or whatever he is.

I remember seeing this and being outraged that the BBC managed to get it to wrong. Michael was yelling because the cops and security guards were manhandling fans actually throwing fans on the floor. Michael saw all this and got really angry.

I remember that! janet got angry with them too and i think so did mrs jackson.

Don't know the story behind this but...

michaeljacksonfinger.jpg

I have that one with him flipping the bird. Hey, I think it is theraputic. You have to release it sometimes. If an active volcano doesn't erupt could you imagine?
:ranting

Bizarre, deluded and a criminal is the reporter commenting on this footage.

That's what i always admired about the man, how calm and humble he always remained. After all the horrible shit he had been through, and people had put him through, and he's still the same old person and still so friendly. Even in interviews when asked about the tabloids and stuff, he stays very calm about it..to the point but very calm and humble. That's something i can only admire.

Michael is too nice. Any other person would have thrown some fits against the camera guy or whatever he is.

ummmm, look well, Michael was about to kill that one, look at his face expression, he was MAD, and i mean i think someone must have stopped him, he was mad...

Don't know the story behind this but...

michaeljacksonfinger.jpg
See, Michael was bad when he wanted, and with those fists he could have broke a nose with just one punch. well done!

I have seen him get annoyed or frustrated but rarely mad. Even when he did he was human like the rest of us. Sometimes you have to show when you are mad or angry.

So according to the BBC Michael is bizzar because he got angry? Oh yes because showing anger and human emotion is so weird and bizzar. I mean what sort of bizzar things would have Michael done next in his life? He may have even DUN DUN DUN breathed!!!

So according to the BBC Michael is bizzar because he got angry? Oh yes because showing anger and human emotion is so weird and bizzar. I mean what sort of bizzar things would have Michael done next in his life? He may have even DUN DUN DUN breathed!!!
yeah, they're stupid.... press, media, stupid bast*rds

I mean he was beeing accused of things he never did, how the hell do they wanted him to be... with all that pressure i think he was pretty much under prescriptions after that time, see they ruined Michael, the press, that trial.

Last edited:
The middle finger picture was first posted in the New York Post and he was carrying Paris. They paps were yelling and asking all sorts of questions and they were frightening her.

The middle finger picture was first posted in the New York Post and he was carrying Paris. They paps were yelling and asking all sorts of questions and they were frightening her.
Oh thanks, i dint know about baby Paris,

why media went NUTS when Michael was there??, ok, yeah, stupid question....

At about 20 seconds in to the video, does Michael say "F*** YOU"?????????

It is sexy to me to see him take charge. Your right those big hands he had; he could knock someone out with one punch. Or hold someone so tight safely in his arms. Okay, was (daydreaming). I liked when he got a little strong.

^^^No, it's more like you're reading my mind.:yes:

Back