Michael Jackson’s ‘This Is It’ Pants Up For Auction

• Thread starter Dangerous Incorporated
  • Start date
They are treating Michael as if he was not even a human being. These things belong to the kids. What are the kids going to actually have from their father? Nothing. People keep selling Michael stuff all over the place. :mad:

I wonder how many people ROBBED MJ between the time of being taken to the hospital and the family getting there with a truck.

People profiting from things that don't belong to them, SHAMEFUL.

I wonder how many people ROBBED MJ between the time of being taken to the hospital and the family getting there with a truck.

People profiting from things that don't belong to them, SHAMEFUL.

Several have robbed in during life and sadly they continue to do so after his death. Can you imagine what Michael went through!!!

Is this the same bodyguard that sold a mask of MJ's that he stole from the back of a car and then tried to sell:

[youtube]-7ly5IZyYN4[/youtube]

This guy is a scumbag...first the mask,,that in my opinion he stole...and now Michael's pants...pllllleaseeeeeeee.....make it stop!!!. How much more do they think we can take.

you guys are forgetting that MJ was a very generous person he very possibly could have gave it to him knowing he could sell it and make some money off of it. It wouldn't surprise me at all if thats what happened.

you guys are forgetting that MJ was a very generous person he very possibly could have gave it to him knowing he could sell it and make some money off of it. It wouldn't surprise me at all if thats what happened.

This isn't the "Beat it" jacket...not many people had seen MJ wearing these Dior Homme jeans until the "This is it" movie. So what sense does it make for MJ to give a bodyguard his "street" clothes. This is ridiculous!!

Those jeans would hold no value had MJ not die & the TII movie not made. Unless you are insinuating MJ knew he would pass & his rehearsal old be made into a movie....I am calling all this latest a bullish!t.

I am sure they (and the family) stole many items & money from the Holmby home after he passed. These items belong to the estate...and hell, they better get cracking and put a stop to the continuous exploitation of MJ.

well other people are selling his iphone case ,, ,, so this isn't much of a surprise

Back