Michael Jackson’s ‘This Is It’ Pants Up For Auction

• Thread starter Dangerous Incorporated
  • Start date

Dangerous Incorporated

Guests
http://www.accesshollywood.com/_article_32404

120063_michael-jackson-in-2009s-this-is-it-his-orange-pants-are-up-for-auction-on-may-20-2010.jpg

LOS ANGELES, Calif. --

Michael Jackson fans looking for more of “This Is It” will have the chance to own a piece of the concert film this Thursday.

Nate D. Sanders Inc. will auction several items from the late King of Pop this week, the company announced to Access Hollywood on Sunday.
Amongst them are a pair of orange pants the star wore in “This Is It,” the concert documentary depicting Michael’s rehearsals for his planned O2 Arena performances before his untimely death in June 2009.

The auction will be held on Thursday, May 20, and is expected to bring in “record bids,” a company rep told Access.

Recent Jackson items, including his signature gloves, have gone for as high as $400,000.

The King of Pop won’t be the only icon with items present – the auction is also said to include Marilyn Monroe’s handwritten address and phone book and a letter from President George Washington.

Are they selling his pants now? :doh: When will this nonsense stop? Everything should go to his kids. Well guess we have to ask his bodyguard if this is true first.

Perhaps my question is stupid but I wonder who can sell Michael's stuff :scratch:? someone knows ?

Who's selling these? The estate should have all these recent piece of clothing. Wonder which Jackson got a hold of these clothes on June 26th?

Who's selling these? The estate should have all these recent piece of clothing. Wonder which Jackson got a hold of these clothes on June 26th?

A bodyguard is selling them.

''Michael Jackson's worn orange pants from "This is It". With photographic evidence of MJ wearing them and a letter of authenticity from one of Michael Jackson's personal bodyguards that states, "This letter is to certify that the orange pants that I am consigning to you were worn by Michael Jackson in the movie, 'This is It'. I was employed as one of Michael Jackson's personal bodyguards from June 2, 2009 until the day of his passing on June 25, 2009. He personally gave me the pants during this time period." Also, included in this lot is a copy of the bodyguard's paycheck from Michael Jackson confirming he was an MJ employee.''

http://www.natedsanders.com/ItemInfo.asp?ItemID=29654

A bodyguard is selling them.

''Michael Jackson's worn orange pants from "This is It". With photographic evidence of MJ wearing them and a letter of authenticity from one of Michael Jackson's personal bodyguards that states, "This letter is to certify that the orange pants that I am consigning to you were worn by Michael Jackson in the movie, 'This is It'. I was employed as one of Michael Jackson's personal bodyguards from June 2, 2009 until the day of his passing on June 25, 2009. He personally gave me the pants during this time period." Also, included in this lot is a copy of the bodyguard's paycheck from Michael Jackson confirming he was an MJ employee.''

http://www.natedsanders.com/ItemInfo.asp?ItemID=29654

:bugeyed a bodyguard !! Michael gave it to him personnally (as he said:scratch:) and all he does is selling them so soon after ! :no:

not shocked by this behavior at all I've learned from the past year a lot

Thats BS _ The guy only worked for MJ for 3 weeks
These pants dont even look like they have been worn

RED_Pants.jpg

Is this the same bodyguard that sold a mask of MJ's that he stole from the back of a car and then tried to sell:
Michael Jackson's trusted bodyguard caught trying to sell star's mask for £100k

video_exclusive.gif

By Mazher Mahmood, Investigations Editor in Arizona, 29/11/2009
ONE of Michael Jackson's most trusted bodyguards is cashing in on his boss's death by callously SELLING a surgical face mask the superstar wore the night before he died.

Huge Eric Muhammad - whose 6ft8ins frame meant he was once detailed to look after *****'s three kids - is secretly demanding $150,000 dollars (£91,000) for his sick piece of memorabilia.

But the conniving minder's shameless betrayal is exposed on video today after he tried to clinch a deal with an undercover News of the World reporter.

Muhammad took the silky black mask from the Thriller star's limo after he drove children Prince, Blanket and Paris to the Los Angeles hospital where doctors frantically tried to save their dying father.

Jackson's bodyguard is caught on film trying to sell star's mask

In a meeting with our investigator, posing as a rich businessman, the burly guard pulled the mask from a plastic zip lock bag and told us: "This is the only way I could, you know, preserve it. This was HIS and you are more than welcome to DNA it.
"It still has his MAKE-UP on it. It still SMELLS like him.

"It's very sentimental to me and it's personal. The number that I had initially in my mind was to offer it up for 200 hundred grand." Then in an effort to prove his closeness to *****, and the provenance of his goods, the free-talking security man MOUTHED OFF about the night the King of pop died, BLAMED personal medic Dr Conrad Murray for the tragedy and BRAGGED how the Jackson children lovingly nicknamed him Big E.
jacko01_200x276_68203a.jpg
CLOSE: Muhammad & Jermaine Jackson at Hollywood premiere of This Is It movie

Muhammad's attempt to line his own pockets comes just after Michael's rhinestone-studded glove - worn for his first Moonwalk dance in 1983 - was sold to a Hong Kong gaming resort boss for $350,000 (about £212,000). But that was a legitimate auction. Slippery Muhammad's offer is a hush-hush private get-rich-quick scheme.
We were tipped off by an LA businessman who had already been approached, and our man took the 'customer's' place. Within seconds of entering our suite at the Intercontinental Montelucia hotel close to his home in Phoenix, Arizona, Muhammad was boasting of his close relationship with the Jackson clan.

Muhammad, 36 - who boasts of celebrity clients including Britney Spears, Kanye West, Claudia Schiffer and Bette Midler - guarded Michael for the final three months of his life at the star's Bel Air mansion.

His role included driving ***** to and from rehearsals for the This Is It tour, running errands for the superstar and taking the kids shopping. "I was the first one he seen everyday when he came out of the house," bragged Muhammad, sporting a bright orange shirt with his name embroidered on the collar and large fake diamond cufflinks.

"I took care of the children, I took care of him. I took care of whatever he wanted. I'd bring him his food at rehearsal and make sure he got into the house at night."
Muhammad drove Jackson to the last rehearsal two days before his sudden death on June 25 and said the 50-year-old star appeared "fit and healthy".
Smudge

The minder blamed Dr Conrad Murray for the tragedy, accusing the medic of dozing off after administering powerful prescription drugs to get the singer to sleep.
"I think Dr Murray left him under this anaesthesia, whatever it is, too long," said Muhammad. "Dr Murray would get there quite early but MJ wouldn't go to bed sometimes until five in the morning.

"So once Dr Murray got him under, he'd take a nap. I just think he made a bad mistake and it cost MJ his life."

Muhammad said he was one of the security team booked to accompany Jackson on the UK This Is It tour that was never to be.

"It would have been phenomenal," said Muhammad. "It was all set and I had my own apartment. Michael said the fans in London are unbelievable." Outrageously the minder views the sale of *****'s mask as some sort of compensation for missing out on the tour.

"I was looking online and there's a lot of stuff on there but none of it is personal items," he said. And, pointing to a brown smudge of make-up on the nose area of the mask, he added: "This IS a very personal item.

"I was responsible for cleaning the cars, so I'd take all Michael's valuables or things I thought might go missing and just keep them. And ironically I just kept that mask!
"So that's it, man. He'd be rehearsing in that. When he'd come out he would wear it. I was just fortunate enough to be where I was at the time to get it."

Setting his first price at $200,000, greedy Muhammad told us: "I was really banking on getting the money from the tour to do me well, and I'm not asking for a handout...

"To part with that, it's a big sentimental piece for me, obviously consider that."
When told he was asking too much, 22-stone Muhammad agreed to a cut-price $150,000 (£91,000).

Bizarrely, despite blatant betrayal by SELLING one his boss's possessions, muslim Muhammad claimed he would never exploit tragic ***** by TALKING about him for cash.

"I would never give an infidel the pleasure of that," he said arrogantly. "Michael was very into Islam. That's why we were all Muslims doing security for him.

"He's not somebody I'd want to talk bad about. People have no loyalty!"

No Mr Muhammad, obviously not. . .

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/new...-trying-to-sell-stars-mask-for-pound100k.html
[youtube]-7ly5IZyYN4[/youtube]

Nooooooooo!! Don't sell the orange pantsss!!! NOOOOO!!
Leave em' for the kids!!
IDK if it's just me, but everytime something personal that once belonged to MJ gets auctioned, it REALLY ticks me off. Not that my opinion matters, but I don't want to see his belongings scattered all around the world..I'd rather just have it in ONE spot to they can exhibit it or something. Storage is better than it being given to random people =/.

Michael gave the pants to the bodyguard since they

wore the same size and had similar taste in clothing.

NOT.

So, what's the name of the bodyguard?

Why would Michael give him those pants? It makes no sense.

Surely they could just be another pair of orange jeans with his stupid coa..

So where are the real ones then? If the family has them they need to let everyone know that he is selling fakes!

I'm not even shocked at stories like these anymore. After Michael passed all the vultures came out trying to sell his stuff to make some money. Michael was too good for this world.

Nooooooooo!! Don't sell the orange pantsss!!! NOOOOO!!
Leave em' for the kids!!
IDK if it's just me, but everytime something personal that once belonged to MJ gets auctioned, it REALLY ticks me off. Not that my opinion matters, but I don't want to see his belongings scattered all around the world..I'd rather just have it in ONE spot to they can exhibit it or something. Storage is better than it being given to random people =/.

No, its not just you. Every time i read news like this i feel the same! :cry:

I don't understand how people can do these things. They treat Michael like he wasn't even a person.

Back