Michael Jackson's 'This Is It - 3D' (Sony exclusive version) (Blu-ray)

• Thread starter Dangerous Incorporated
  • Start date
Whoaa look what I just found

It says its going to be in the 3D version of TII. So there will be new material?

I hate to break it to you, but this is fake. It was sung by MJ impersonator, Marcus Joseph.

However, I'm sure Sony/AEG has some more unseen footage they could include in this release. I would love to see the new version of Dangerous that Travis was talking about in that interview. That and Stranger in Moscow or Dirty Diana.

Oh, pooh. I figured it was too good to be true. I really hoped it was Michael.

I've heard that by 2013 we'll have 3D contact lenses available, and apparently normal vision is not impaired, so you could wear them all the time, I think 3D is gonna be huge in the next few years and not just our TV's, I think Apple will develop first 3D iMac / iPad soon.

I Would Do Exactly Anything If There Will Be New Footage On This!!!!

I Will Pray To God :angel:

I've heard that by 2013 we'll have 3D contact lenses available, and apparently normal vision is not impaired, so you could wear them all the time, I think 3D is gonna be huge in the next few years and not just our TV's, I think Apple will develop first 3D iMac / iPad soon.

apple have patented the name i3d so expect something soon ;)

I hate to break it to you, but this is fake. It was sung by MJ impersonator, Marcus Joseph.

However, I'm sure Sony/AEG has some more unseen footage they could include in this release. I would love to see the new version of Dangerous that Travis was talking about in that interview. That and Stranger in Moscow or Dirty Diana.

:bugeyed :bugeyed :bugeyed

Is it bad that I bought this, without any 3D-enabled set-up, just to have this in my collection? I wish I could watch the "Earth Song" vignette normally... They could also have included the "They Don't Care About Us" vignette as well... Also, is it just me, or is the case it came in a bit weirder than normal blu-ray cases? It's probably because it's a promotional item.

3D contact lenses? Well that would leave me out as I wear regular contact lenses, I dont get the big deal about 3D anyway.

Just brought this off ebay cant wait to see they dont care in 3d !

Speechless uk, what other parts are in 3d ? is it just the 3 short films and they dont care or is there more ?

Back