Michael Jackson's New Album Should Be Titled As ? an Opportunity for You to Suggest the Title

" Lining Up "

Maybe strange...but this is the first thing that came to my mind...

you know...when he says in "Another part of me": ...the planet"s are lining up....!!!

...and i agree that this might be fake. such a news would be found via billboard and all these channels...

Legacy, Portrait , Michael, Decade or Forever.

If this is true, then I like the idea of a self-titled album. Naming it simply "Michael," sounds classy to me. Unfortunately, I don't think it would ever happen.

do you remember all that talk of Michael making an album called ressurrection, could you imagine if they called it that OMG

Michael Jackson - The Greatest

Although I'm afraid they'll add the word "hits" on the end of it.

Fake or not, I would love for the album to be called "Epic Legacy"

DECADE [2000-2010]

The best unreleased tracks recorded from 2000 onwards, including post-production tracks completed/mastered in the studio by Bruce Swedien and co.

DECADE [2000-2010]

The best unreleased tracks recorded from 2000 onwards, including post-production tracks completed/mastered in the studio by Bruce Swedien and co.

Very clever. And a volume of Decade 1970-80 and 80-90 as planned, with the likes of Man In Black, Strawberry Fields Forever (Beatles cover) and I'll Be There (adult version)!

I want a one-word title track but Eternal would be brilliant.

I wish Michael was here to complete this for himself. This is just so unfair. :(

But If I had to pick a title for his album I would say "Forever" or "L.O.V.E." if this is true anyway...but it will probably be a title track.

Eternal is a great one too.

Back